Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,624 Posts
1. If healthy and on form, she has to be one of the 5 best bets<br />2. Unlikely. Her current rank would hamper her too much. A possible return to the top 10 would more likely occur the following year.<br />3. I'd say she has an even better shot than Hingis<br />4. Very probable<br />5. Depends largely on how Venus plays. They tend to do well at the same events. I'd give her a 50/50 shot of picking one up somewhere.<br />6. A good possibility. She seems to be comfortable on any surface now, which is not something we could have said 6 months ago.<br />7. I would make her the 8th or 9th most likely for this one<br />8. I'd say its probable<br />9. I have a feeling she won't. I anticipate a year of struggles, with the elusive title arriving in 2003.<br />10. Probably not. I envision her as a #45-#60 player.<br />11. I have a feeling she won't, but will make 1 or 2 Finals.<br />12. Much much better player these past few months. Someone else I view as a potential Finalist, but not taking the trophy.<br />13. Probably the week after Pete blows Guga off center court in the RG Final.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.