• I don't play tennis

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Recreational club player - don't compete

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • School - university competitor

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Club competitor

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • High level competitor (I win tourneys or at least play FR or SF)

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Very high level : I could/I'm going to play on pro tour.

Votes: 4 8.9%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are all great commentators and anlyst of the game (am I sarcastic ? :devil: ), I'm curious to know where do we stand as tennis players.

Vote.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Unlike my brilliant wit and repartee, my tennis is staggeringly average :devil:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Recreational player, definitely! ;) Gymnastics was the sport I took more seriously as a child. Much as I love to play, and play whenever I get the opportunity, tennis has always just been a fun hobby.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
recreational player :)
i play for the love of the game.. excerise.. and of course the tan doesnt hurt :p

im too old now to become a pro :( sigh :sad:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beauty_is_pink said:
recreational player :)
i play for the love of the game.. excerise.. and of course the tan doesnt hurt :p

im too old now to become a pro :( sigh :sad:
How old are you ? I like tanned beauties :devil:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
quasimodo said:
How old are you ? I like tanned beauties :devil:
I'm 17..
I look at Tati, Makiri and Sharpy and sometimes I think I wasted my life... :rolleyes: :sobbing:

damn parents! :shout: :mad:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beauty_is_pink said:
I'm 17..
I look at Tati, Makiri and Sharpy and sometimes I think I wasted my life... :rolleyes: :sobbing:

damn parents! :shout: :mad:
17 !!! you're to young for me :eek: .

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
high level, could have been pro if i started earlier and with more money, oppurtunities etc

hopefully ill be able to play some futures in a few yrs just to see where my game is compared to pros, but i very much doubt ill ever be able to make a living out of tennis :sad:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Btw I'm rather recreational though I played competition (but nEVER won a match lol). Competing is a way to improve your skills, especially stress management.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts

·
Administrator
39,908 Posts
Penn State University should be an interesting challenge, my High School Team just went to the Finals and we finished 18-1. So for now I'll say I'm a 17 year old with hopes to play a couple minor league tournaments to see where I stand.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Umm, I play matches quite a lot, and have won a tournament this year already.

I would say im an offensive player, but can be defensive if I'm plaing shit. I move well, and have a good alround game - exept my volleys :lol:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
charmedRic said:
Penn State University should be an interesting challenge, my High School Team just went to the Finals and we finished 18-1. So for now I'll say I'm a 17 year old with hopes to play a couple minor league tournaments to see where I stand.
I wish you good luck :)

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Im pretty damn good. Better than most players who say they are good, and I will probably look on getting some kind of French Ranking. I want to beat the crap out of anyone i can, and for a change from my younger days, send some whining wimp home wondering if hes a good player instead of me. How good i am, we shall see. Ive been hitting against the wall a lot and working out etc, but finally i got to hit against a real body this weekend and i was GOOD. I didnt miss a backhand for an entire hour. I was hitting ok second serves and my brother was kinda teeing up on them. So finally in my last game i started hitting first serves and i aced him. I havent lost much in the 10 years i havent played.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts