Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
OMG, I think about that all the time! I always wonder what she likes. I remember reading some where that she likes to swing dance. But then if she is partying alot and going to clubs...then probably rap and R&B....unless they are techno clubs. When I was at the US Open, during her match against Ai, they played Outkast's song Hey Yeah...and she kept tapping her foot to the beat (well, she tried to stay with teh beat, but she kept getting off beat...it was so funny). I bet she likes just whatever is out and popular at the time. Plus, I think we can rule out country....she doesn't seem like she would like that at all. I don't know if that helps, but that is what I think...and I always wonder for real what she likes.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey,
you can find some details at Dorte's great site :) http://www.jencapriati.de/ (at jen's biography)

1)
her Favourite Music: Tori Amos, Pink Floyd
and her Favourite Song: Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)

2)
the last CD she bought :was the latest album from Eve, an American female rapper

according to the article :
"60 seconds in sport with leading American tennis player Jennifer Capriati"

:) I hope that i helped you guys
bye:bounce::wavey:

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
6,880 Posts
She also went to a Madonna concert with Chris the day after she got knocked out of the Wimbledon semis in 2001.

Jen's musical taste has changed quite a bit. Back in the early 90s, she was more into rock than anything else. She and Natasha Zvereva used to share music, such was their liking of the same stuff. Now though, she seems to have settled on M.O.R. stuff. I think a while back she listed The Dave Matthews Band as a fave.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Snuffkin said:
She also went to a Madonna concert with Chris the day after she got knocked out of the Wimbledon semis in 2001.

Jen's musical taste has changed quite a bit. Back in the early 90s, she was more into rock than anything else. She and Natasha Zvereva used to share music, such was their liking of the same stuff. Now though, she seems to have settled on M.O.R. stuff. I think a while back she listed The Dave Matthews Band as a fave.
Who´s Chris? :confused:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Guns N' Roses?
Led Zeppelin?

I think i saw her waering shirts with those bands on them way back when she was a teen. I don't know if she's still into that great music though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.