Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but u have to explain what it is in details :p

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
See my sig, that attracts me ;)

If it's just a mere mortal of a girl, then she has to have her feet on the ground, intelligent (as in common sense and not dumb) and a good conversationalist. Any shallowness, bitchiness, ignorance is a big turn off especially by 'normal' people who think they are better than the 'stars' when they have achieved nothing. Also anyone who acts something they are not is a big no no, a few ppl on here could take note ;)

But the most attractive thing about a girl is kindness and modesty. Anyone, girl or boy, who love themselves, are clearly not worth it, they probably masturbate over themselves every night ;)

Success is a big turn on, hence i often find 'normal' females boring, and by success i mean Britney success, she's got where she is without needing to slag anyone off.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
His eyes & smile :D

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Hard to say because my tastes have started changing a lot recently. There isn't one particular trait I go for, it has to be overall impression! Kind eyes are a good thing, thoughtfulness, deep, average figure. I don't want anyone fat or anyone skinny, just nicely in the middle. :)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
But the most attractive thing about a girl is kindness and modesty. Anyone, girl or boy, who love themselves, are clearly not worth it, they probably masturbate over themselves every night ;)
In other words... you want a girl that has no confidence in herself, because you can control her then.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Hey, I agree with David here. Over-confidence is just a turn off. I mean yeah, have confidence, but a big head is never a good thing.

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Smile, eyes, butt and personality!

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
What do you mean by "over-confidence"? How can someone be too confident in themselves? How is that a bad thing?

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Oh and someone who can kick ass when i can't be bothered. A girl who can punch a bloke straight out and not go around outwardly boasting how hard/bitchy they are............Sarah Michelle Gellar type......feminine and tough yet not self proclaiming, that's good :p

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Leena said:
What do you mean by "over-confidence"? How can someone be too confident in themselves? How is that a bad thing?
Someone who fancies themselves, thinks they are gods gift. More likely to get left with no teeth should they try that one with me :D

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
Oh and someone who can kick ass when i can't be bothered. A girl who can punch a bloke straight out and not go around outwardly boasting how hard/bitchy they are............Sarah Michelle Gellar type......feminine and tough yet not self proclaiming, that's good :p
I've done that... I don't go proclaiming that I'm a bitch, but my actions and bluntness do make people think that I'm a bitch.

I do "fancy" myself... I'm very proud of myself. I think it's silly to tear someone down, like myself, that feels that way.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Leena said:
I've done that... I don't go proclaiming that I'm a bitch, but my actions and bluntness do make people think that I'm a bitch.

I do "fancy" myself... I'm very proud of myself. I think it's silly to tear someone down, like myself, that feels that way.
I wasn't talking about you, i was talking about girls i know/have known, i've seen some of your posts though and you do, that's your decision, nothing to do with me, i find it an insecure post, but that's my opinion. Neagtive rep me if you have too, mine is not switched on so makes no difference to me.

I don't tear someone down for no reason, but it's good to see them fall if they deserve it and i will continue to do so, build up, knock down, welcome to life, you live you die.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I didn't say you were specifically tearing down me... I just find it well... stupid... that you attempt to put down people who are confident. Usually, people have things to be confident about, that they earned. I detect jealousy from those who think people are "over-confident"... whatever the hell that means.

But whatever... I guess by downvoting me, that "teaches me a lesson". Stupid kids... this is why I hate NT.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Leena said:
I didn't say you were specifically tearing down me... I just find it well... stupid... that you attempt to put down people who are confident. Usually, people have things to be confident about, that they earned. I detect jealousy from those who think people are "over-confident"... whatever the hell that means.

But whatever... I guess by downvoting me, that "teaches me a lesson". Stupid kids... this is why I hate NT.
You mis-read again not 'confident' but 'Over Confident' It's not jealousy, i know many confident people that aren't over confident, sometimes in life those over confident need bringing down a peg or two. I'm confident in many ways, but i've my feet permanently on the ground, i can be an asshole but only when people deserve it

And kids, lol, checked my D.O.B?

All this cos u mis-interpreted my post, or wanted to believe that it meant what you wanted it too. Sorry to disappoint.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok wait..........hold up..........brittney spears............=perfect :rolleyes:..
please.......cmon...............i agree with thalle...............a guys butt................how sexy is a bigg nice ass..........that u could just grab lol............dont mind my hormones........ :p ...........i think a guys personality is a key too but i dont think that i would like a guy who was ugly and had a good personality.........i mean isnt it looks that attract people to each other at first........... i mean would u just go up to a guy if he looked like andre agassi meaning butt ugly............i probably wouldn't i mean maybe if u get to know someone then u could like an not so good looking guy........but first impressions aren't always what they seem..............anyways all the good looking guys are either married, in a relationship, or gay :rolleyes:.............i dont like seeing hott gay guys kiss.......its like hello im right here kiss me.........lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts