Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up to 2nd week of August, Bovina Danilidou, Maleeva and Sugiyama had a very good chance to enter the top 10.. now Bovina is #21, Danilidou is down to #25, Maleeva is #11 but with 200 more points behind Myskina, Ai had her chance but is in 1500, about more than 400 points behind Myskina now, Martinez is #12 now and also about 400 points behind Myskina...

I believe Maleeva would be the first one to get in, but when????

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
maleeva alrady was top10 material sooner

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know Maleeva was there before, I am talking about this year! Maleeva career high was #4 or is it #3??

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I dont know how Myskina got to top 10. I WANT ELENA IN THE TOP 10

·
Registered
24,425 Posts
me either about the myskina thing... i mean, i've seen her play once... so that tells me that she's not as good as her ranking, just consistent, but then again, i watch us television. she doesn't really have any defining moments.

·
Premium Member
182,421 Posts
its all about timing
you got to keep your run going

you got to get into Top 10 on your own merit, and not by others failing.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,017 Posts
maleeva has a chance any time before Moscow....even if she wins it again she won't get those same qualy points!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
Maggie's best ranking was #4
Manuela's #3

Remember that Maleeva could have been in Top 10 this year already. She was 7-5 3-0 up against Farina-Elia in Eastbourne and if she had won this Maggie would have been a Top 10 player again at least for a week! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts