Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is not on the entry list for Cincinnati (New York).

Is she going to play, or is she in shape to play the US Open?

And since we all know how good she is on clay, if she doesn't play the US Open, she may as well call it end of season.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Agents of ex-first racket of the world Naomi Osaka said that she plans to play at the tournament in Cincinnati, which has been moved to New York. Osaka is likely to receive the card.

After this tournament, Osaka plans to compete at the US Open.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Reactions: ILoveMeat

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
A Player of Naomi's Calibre fogets to sign up for a Tournament. Give me a break! Maybe you can tell this crap your grandmother but not me!
Why she took the WC then?

Reactions: Hovercorn

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Why she took the WC then?
Getting from California to New York is complicated. Naomi currently sitting in a COVID-19 Hotspot named Los Angeles and the Governor of New York has issued orders People have to do 2-Week Quarantines coming from that State.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Naomi is going to come and snatch so many wigs. Y'all are fuc*ing shaking. No wonder all the lame HC players (Barty, Henin, etc.) are pulling out.

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Naomi is going to come and snatch so many wigs. Y'all are fuc*ing shaking. No wonder all the lame HC players (Barty, Henin, etc.) are pulling out.
:eek:

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Eh i think she is legit scared. I mean she wore a mask to see her mom on a private jet she chartered with 2 other people on board....

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
she's being a baddie.

Love Osaka. After seeing her get all BLM-Black Panther mode, I stan.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
😂😂😂😂 at Barty like “I am so far ahead of these other girls they can have the USO.” Must be nice to be in such a dominant lead.

Haters gonna hate.

·
Registered
85,861 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
😂😂😂😂 at Barty like “I am so far ahead of these other girls they can have the USO.” Must be nice to be in such a dominant lead.

Haters gonna hate.
She wouldn't even be in the lead if not for Covid-19.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts

Haters gonna hate.
Yes, staying at home while she falls behind in Slam count. Love that dominance :love:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts