Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,875 Posts
On the top of my head...

When I was 4 or 5 years old I was hit by a door opened by a blast of wind. It was outside the school class, they found me lying on the ground unconscious with a big bump on the forehead.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
Seven years ago I sat with a friend on a cafe terrace. Suddenly I felt a massive blow on my mouth. For a second I thought someone had thrown a rock at me or something.

Turned out my friend had been playing with my automatic umbrella, pushed the fold-out button and the umbrella came out on high velocity against my mouth and broke half of one of my front teeth. :tape:

He was terribly sorry and paid for all my drinks the rest of the evening and even offered sex which I declined. :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Seven years ago I sat with a friend on a cafe terrace. Suddenly I felt a massive blow on my mouth. For a second I thought someone had thrown a rock at me or something.

Turned out my friend had been playing with my automatic umbrella, pushed the fold-out button and the umbrella came out on high velocity against my mouth and broke half of one of my front teeth. :tape:

He was terribly sorry and paid for all my drinks the rest of the evening and even offered sex which I declined. :lol:
your story reminds me of this

·
Registered
18,949 Posts
Dislocating my right knee when someone slightly drunk ran into me. This was during one of the university camps for first year. I had to go to the hospital in the middle of the night with two professors. I put it back myself having dislocated my other knee the previous year in an ice skating incident.

not the right time :hysteric:

umbrellas, who would have thought?

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Now, I have to take the word of my departed mother on this one, but apparently when I was a baby and just learning to walk upright, I had a permanent bruise on my forehead. It seems this came from me constantly walking into a table/desk that was just the right height. I asked my mother years later when she told me the story, "why didn't you discourage me from doing this if I kept doing it?"... her reply was, "I liked your persistence".

:lol:

·
Registered
46,018 Posts
I ripped a bunch of skin off my index finger throwing an open, full beer can. It had gotten caught in the opening.

Also broke my left foot once and had no idea how I did it.

·
Administrator
39,777 Posts
i was helping my aunt offload her SUV and when I reached for something further into the cab my right knee made full contact with the chrome exhaust pipe. big ole burns that immediately blistered. it made being my knee pretty much impossible for a while.

·
Registered
46,018 Posts
I also broke my other foot kicking in a door whilst drunk in college.

Never sought medical attention and it hurt, especially when it rained, for YEARS.

It's ok now.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I scraped my knee in the same place within a month. I still have a big keloid for it. Once we were playing amagoes (a game where you try to hit a person with a ball), fell and hurt my knee. Later on I fell at school while playing touch, and the final time, my sister dragged me along a manhole cover cause I didn't want to go home.

·
Registered
18,949 Posts
I also broke my other foot kicking in a door whilst drunk in college.

Never sought medical attention and it hurt, especially when it rained, for YEARS.

It's ok now.
:awww: :hug:

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,009 Posts
I pulled my groin while hurdling

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
I pulled my groin while hurdling
This?

How is that a "strange" injury?

Now, if you were hurling (aka throwing up) and pulled your groin.... that would be strange.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I stabbed myself in my eye socket. Not on purpose.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,009 Posts
This?

How is that a "strange" injury?

Now, if you were hurling (aka throwing up) and pulled your groin.... that would be strange.
Hmm, it wasn't really the injury itself that was strange. More the fact that I had a bunch of adult men talking about and looking at my groin afterwards :eek:h::scared:

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I once put my back out getting a scoop of ice-cream from a container... :facepalm:

I am not even going to admit to the strangest injury I have caused to another person...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts