Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it must be serious enought that Jelena pulled out of the Paris final. Is she still playing in Belgium and what does this mean for her future since she has suddenly become the latest player to be injured?

·
Banned
3,727 Posts
Its not very serious!!

The reason she pulled out is she didnt want to risk further injuring herself and having to miss out a couple of weeks. Jelena doesnt have to play until about Day 3 and should be fine.

I find it amusing you think this tiny injury will affect her career!! :D

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
yes thats right , its just a starin and shes taking precatuion.....she doesnt wanna overdo it and iwll only play singles in Belgium!

smart girl , a tough decision but her body shouldn't be put thru what she put it thru last season...its too much!

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excuse me smart ass.....yeah you yoshie .......but I had no idea how serious her injury was hence the question.

I have not had a lot of time to read up on her withdrawl yesterday if that is all right with you so how bout thinking about what you say before you open your trap.

·
Banned
3,727 Posts
well ..... sorrrrrriiiiiiiii!!!! :)

I didnt mean it offencively but if Jelena hadnt pulled out of The Proximux games by now ... its not career thretening!!

You asked a question i gave an answer ... just cause it was a stupid question u dont have to be so rude when thanking me for my reply!! :)

BYE!!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Jelena pulled out of Paris to make sure she would be able to play during the next few weeks.

She has a slight muscle tear, she had a MRI Scan on Sunday and the Tour Doctor said Jelena shouldn't play.

She should play in Antwerp however she might miss this week at worst.

Hope that answers your question :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts