Tennis Forum banner

what is the most beautiful tennis player?

• Anna Kournikova

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Olga Barabanschikova

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Barbara Schett

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Martina Hingis

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Vanessa Menga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mary Pierce

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Arancha Sanchez(Joking ;) )

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 42.9%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
You forgot Jelena Dokic, I think she is the prettiest

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Martina Hingis!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
All of the ladies you have listed are beautiful in their own way. However, you forgot to mention Dokic, Clijsters, Henin, the Williams sisters, Monica Seles, Lindsay Davenport . . .

I could go on and on! We are lucky to have such beautiful and talented ladies on the tour! :)

·
Premium Member
181,854 Posts
At least we all know who is going to win this vote

Three cheers for "Other" :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
17,920 Posts
Yes! Jelena's another beauty missing from this "poll"!

But maybe the poll is set up this way so that Anna can win it, with all the real competion left out? ;)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I'm sure there are some who would think ASV is beautiful and wouldn't be joking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have seen ASV in person and she is very pretty.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Really some of the choices that people have listed on this thread you would not list as the most beautiful player.

There are certain players which Playboy would sign up and most of them are actually on the poll. But these players could be beautiful to you, but that is all of a matter of opintion

People really need to get over 'beautiful on the inside' business becuase this topic is just asking for the most beautiful in terms of looks plain and simple.

·
Registered
17,920 Posts
babsi,
it may be hard for you to believe, but most of us listed players missing from the poll who ARE beautiful on the outside! Beauty does NOT only mean "Blonde". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
That is what I said in my post didn't I Selesfan?, but saying that every single WTA player is beautiful is not right, I have seen many players live and really some are not, but this could be in looks way or physical way.

But if you asked Playboy to come up with a list, it would be something totally different to what the consensus was here on this board.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts