Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on friday I have three essays due, and I can't get it done, not because I am procrastinating, but because I won't be able to finish it and do a good job on it especially, since it is the last three essays of my high school life. So I am going to go to the doctor Thursday nite, and say that ??????? or just tell the truth and maybe he can sign a paper saying I am sick.
But it will kind of look obvious when I tell him a reason and tell him to sign a paper for school...
:devil:

I know WTA posters here are bad and have done this thing, :devil:
I need ideas ;)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Say its stress, bite your cuticles a lot.

Reactions: CanadianBoy21

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Say you woke up with neck pains. Like you slept the wrong way. Go to the doctor looking like you just got out bed, and look like your in pain. If you can twist your head one way and pretend you can't move to the other side.

I know this because this has happened to me (for real!) but I realized how easy it is to fake it. They'll just prescribe you some cream and tablets to take.

Especially if you work in a job where you sit a lot in front of the computer, get the doctor to write that you won't be able to do that for that day. lol

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
tell the doctor you were throwing up since the night before. tell him it's something you ate. he has to believe you, right? i mean, he won't ask for a sample would he? ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
SuperDevil said:
Well on friday I have three essays due, and I can't get it done, not because I am procrastinating, but because I won't be able to finish it and do a good job on it especially, since it is the last three essays of my high school life. So I am going to go to the doctor Thursday nite, and say that ??????? or just tell the truth and maybe he can sign a paper saying I am sick.
But it will kind of look obvious when I tell him a reason and tell him to sign a paper for school...
:devil:

I know WTA posters here are bad and have done this thing, :devil:
I need ideas ;)
Tomorow drop a pen on the floor... go down to pick it up and cry out in pain... holding your back. Get carried off in an ambulance and make like its hard for you to move. They'll send you home and recommend physical therapy and tell you to see your doctor if it doesnt get better. And so go see him on thursday...

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
take yourself to the highest flight of stairs you know of and very deliberately and with purpose...throw yourself down. the results should be convincing enough. :)

otherwise...do the damn homework and stop screwing around.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I dumped out of school early, but if you are a woman claim you have bad cramps (no one will ask any questions), or if you are truly evil, say you had to have an abortion and you are messed up (that really prompts no questions).

Or be truthful with the teachers, visit one and tell him you need more time and want to do a quality job.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Celeste said:
I dumped out of school early, but if you are a woman claim you have bad cramps (no one will ask any questions), or if you are truly evil, say you had to have an abortion and you are messed up (that really prompts no questions).

Or be truthful with the teachers, visit one and tell him you need more time and want to do a quality job.
celeste...the abortion thing is quite morbid really but i guess it's convincing...lol :D

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Definitely diarrhea. No one can prove that you didn't have it, and then you can say you don't want to be too far away from a bathroom "just in case."

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
suck it up and do your essays. you wont be able to run from everything when youre older [yknow, like have an actual career]. so try your hardest.

the abortion thing is just sick. and really not all that great of an excuse since the majority of women post-abortion can go to work/school/etc as long as they dont do any physical activities. plus, its asking for a nice karma kick in the ass.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Sam L said:
Say you woke up with neck pains. Like you slept the wrong way. Go to the doctor looking like you just got out bed, and look like your in pain. If you can twist your head one way and pretend you can't move to the other side.

I know this because this has happened to me (for real!) but I realized how easy it is to fake it. They'll just prescribe you some cream and tablets to take.

Especially if you work in a job where you sit a lot in front of the computer, get the doctor to write that you won't be able to do that for that day. lol
Lol, the exact same thing happened to me a few years back, my head was stuck slanting to one side for a few days - it was bloody painful too!! :eek:

And I'd agree, as excuses go it could be pretty easy to fake and there'd be no way you'd be able to type at your computer.

There's a whole host of things you could say though - problems in the family, bad fever, gout - anything. Most of them just a little immoral I suppose. Probably would be best if you just did the damned essay, although I know this can sometimes be easier said than done.

But yeah, I'd go for the neck thing. It is original material at least...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Set your thigh on fire, so it looks like the doner kebab lump late night drinkers will eventually feast on choice of on pitta or naan after it has been scithed by the Urdu speaking madman with his potassium sauce.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL, this thread became nothing short of what I expected, original idead ;).

And yes I can get my essays done by Friday, but very poor quality and way below my par... It's seriously not like I've been slacking off. I have a full course load with university classes and I want to get As(since u get money from unis), and that requires doing a good job on everything. I have a United Nation presentation on thurdsay, and before I can get my essay done, I have to get that done, so no way ;).
The neck thing is a BRILLIANT idea.
Mt neck SERIOUSLY bothers me... in class I always turn my neck and some people can hear it crack, and I am sure teachers have gotten notice of it, I can go to the doctors on Friday morning and say that after a year of problems with my neck(nothing too serious in reality, but does bother me) I can say 'I couldn't sleep all nite... so give me somethin for my neck, oh and sign this for not going to school.'
Masterplan... thanks everybody...also to the people that told me to just get my essays done. I know for some people it is nothing to do essay, and I don't mind doing them but I think it takes so long... I mean for me elementary school was hard, but when I look back at it, it's easy... so for you who have gone through school it looks easy, but then it was hard I am sure... so it gets easier once u get to the harder stuff ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts