Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official AIRLINE OF YOUR COUNTRY??

For me it is AIR BOSNA

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
we'd be here all day if I listed the USA's. I fly United mostly cuz of the bonus miles I get with my CC. :D

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Air New Zealand-its a GREAT airline, it has some ofthesrvice in the world and excellent food and wine.....yet i think its a bit behind the times in inflight entertainment systems-i.e no PTV's in cattle class. Also the have done away with buisiness class on domestic routes becoming air new zealand express.

otherwise theres Origin Pacific which is domestic and Freedom air which is a low cost trans tasman carrier.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Air France....

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Australia has QANTAS which is the main one, and virgin Blue (a cheaper service - something like Easyjet).

RIP Ansett which collapsed a couple of years ago, pertially due to the mismanagement from those sheep people across the ocean! ;) :p (Air New Zealand fucked Ansett). ;)

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,084 Posts
Lately, for me the airline of choice was Air France ( like almost everything French, you know ), but they really got me pissed off in January, so I will probably be switch to Lufthansa or SAS.

My country's airline is Aeroflot and they are really the best in terms of flying - but they do not curently participate in any airline alliances and therefore their FF miles worse very little. Besides they do not fly to places I need to get to..

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
inkyfan said:
Australia has QANTAS which is the main one, and virgin Blue (a cheaper service - something like Easyjet).

RIP Ansett which collapsed a couple of years ago, pertially due to the mismanagement from those sheep people across the ocean! ;) :p (Air New Zealand fucked Ansett). ;)
baaaaaaaaa,lol....yeah but qantas kinda (but it was only really a franchise) fucked "qantas New zealand" (formerly "ansett new zealand" ;) and if that deal with qantas this year didnt go through we'da probably fucked up qantas too! :p.....i hope virgin blue come here :D

....i hope at least one of those pics work :)

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
In Spain is Iberia but we have more as Spanair for domestic flights

1 - 20 of 39 Posts