25,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Can she be no.5 next week:confused:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Indian Wells - March 4
She'll be #7 on the next rankings.

She's only defending 1 point at IW, so look for her to move up there! :)

·
Registered
25,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Seles and dispo :). I really hope she could win the Dubai to score more marks but may be she was just too tired :(

Seles: I like your avator, Monica seems a bit scared about the horse :D

·
Banned
692 Posts
Monica can achieve everyting Hey disposable do u tihnk i got that of Jim rainwater

·
Banned
692 Posts
My one says Skiiing:p

·
63,813 Posts
disposablehero said:
Monica should be scared. Horseback riding is dangerous.
Dangerous? :confused: I did ride with horse last year at camp and it was not dangerous to me :rolleyes: Oh well... never mind. Kart say horseback riding is most dangerous sport according to this book ;)

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Apparently it's because of people falling when not wearing helmets Alex - head injuries and all that. Of course, I did get the book when I was seven which was over 15 years ago so it might be a bit outdated ;).

·
Registered
25,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monica only rests for a week but some said she rests for three weeks :confused:

I think car driving is more dangerous than horse riding :confused:

The sports news of our TV rarely showed Monica riding on a horse etc in Dohai, I was too slow to record it :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Monica will rest throughout the Scottsdale tourney and will probaly play her first match at Indian Wells Saturday, Sunday or possibly even Monday. Monday at the latest though!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Quaifying starts on the 4th of March.Maindraw on the thursday but the top 32 seeds get byes so they play like on the saturday or later!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts