·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it 8 or 9 :confused:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Still #10 She should move up with the next tournment.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Well I hope she will :)

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why still no. 10 :confused: Some said she will rise to 6 if winning the Japan title but now although losing, still 10 :confused:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
well 6-10 players are very close. The quality points for beating Martina and winning the title would have been enough to overtake Serena for #6.

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Jarett :). I am still a bit upset about her lost to Hingis coz if she could take the set points in set 1, already won in straight sets :(. She always got bad luck against Hingis :(. Seems Hingis has magic over Monica and Jennifer has magic over Hingis. I don't know whether I should be happy for a close score or a defeat in straight sets :confused: but at least Monica seems to be in good form as well. I hope she can have more revenge and take more titles later this year :)

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Your welcome! At least next year Monica can win Tokyo and still gain a lot of points :)

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, I hope she can win the tournament in France but there got the dangerous Williams and Amelie :(

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
go Monica win Dubai!!!!! Yay! I'd see her in person.:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

·
Registered
752 Posts
please take some pix for us Selestials JOMAR when you see Monica ...thnaks

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
no way loyal selestian.....Monica's mine.*LOL*, well, I'll do my best.:angel:

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wawawa, jomar MUST take photos or else me and Loyal to beat him into pieces ;).

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I'd give you the photo of monica & moi in my hotel bedroom.;):p :drool:

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
poor jomar, he spent all his money on y-things and gambling so his bedroom is indeed the corridor of the hotel :sad: . Doesn't matter, your primary job is to take photos, REMEMBER :p

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Monica loves to stay with me at the corridor too. see what love can do.:hearts:

·
Registered
752 Posts
JOMAR *LOL* but you know Monica needs some good rest after matches so I dont' think its good for you to stay with her in the hotel room :angel:

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Loyal Selesian: this naughty jomar is just joking, he always make bad jokes but indeed he is kind inside ;), hehehe. Don't worry, our Monica will be safe, of course since he is not Leonardo Dicapio, how would Monica likes him ;):D:p :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts