Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Myskina at #8

Votes: 11 73.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because personally, I am SHOCKED that Myskina is at #8. This girl is no threat to anyone, I just don't understand how she's ranked that high. I've barely even seen her play! People complain about Kim's ranking, but I think she deserves it more then Myskina's.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
I haven't seen much of Myskina either. It's not easy to judge about someone's game if you hardly know it. In the race she's number 14, so maybe by the end of the year her ranking will be less "surprising". I won't vote on this poll, because they both deserve it, with the current ranking system.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
selesrules said:
because personally, I am SHOCKED that Myskina is at #8. This girl is no threat to anyone, I just don't understand how she's ranked that high. I've barely even seen her play! People complain about Kim's ranking, but I think she deserves it more then Myskina's.
Definitely Myskina, but that's how the #8-10 spots usually work, with the exception of Chanda Rubin.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
The no.8 to no.10 really don´t mean that much. It´s just that the top 10 needs ten player in it.....because none of those player posses a threat WHATSOEVER to the top 4/5.

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Then who deserves the nr.8 spot more than Nastya? Dokić??? Hantuchova????? Schyder??????????
The girl currently has 3 titles on her points and a QF and a 4R at Slams. Also the wins against Clijsters, Rubin, Dementieva, Henin-Hardenne, Dokić are still on her points. Who has done better?
She won't stay there long, she has plenty of points to defend in next couple of months, a title in Bahia, a final in Leipzig and a SF in New Haven, and besides the other girls are coming up, but please, give her some credit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts