Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know what kind of relation Jenny has with the other players???with whom she has good relation and with whom bad...I don't know but I think that with Williams and Mauresmo there's smth good,instead with Clijsters and Hantuchova they r friends.
What about Dokic?I remember she used to play double with her but when she meets her I don't see a great love between them...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Errrmmm as far as i know she is good friends with Babsi and Iva! I have also seen her and Hauntachova in lots of pics together! And in German Open are somthing her and Kim practiced with each other! I dont know if she really hates anyone?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
jen and chanda look to be friends. her and both martinas are good friends. jen and justine i think are okay friends...they kissed at the net in montreal in 2002. thats all i can think of right now.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Jen and Iva Majoli are best friends:

QUESTION: Coming back, is part of it mental, too, just focusing and concentrating on matches after you`ve been away for a while and away from the competition?

IVA MAJOLI: Yeah. It`s hard, but I have a few good friends on the Tour, and one of them is Jennifer Capriati. She`s one of my best friends, and I`ve been with her when she had tough times, and she kind of helped me a lot also just talking to me, and giving me support, and so I feel I have good people around me who really wanted me to be back.

I think she's also a friend of Kim and Babsi.
I don't think she hates the Williamses or Mauresmo but she has no good relation to Shaughnessy because of that Fed Cup thing....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
yeah shes good friends with schett aswell as IVA, martina and her and Kim talk alot(read that somewhere) I think her and Lindsay are kinda good friends

·
Registered
602 Posts
Girls:
Iva - best friend on tour
Babsi - very good friend on tour
Corina - very good friend on tour
Kim, Daniela, Lindsay, Martina, Anna - good friends on tour

Boys:
John Mac - good friend
Nicolas Lapenti - -ex-rumors as boyfriend
X-man - ex boyfriend