Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
35,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She was kinda promising at some point early in her career but it's been a long time since I've heard of her. It's like she completely disappeared!

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
I was thinking of her the other day. Didn't she have some injuries?

·
Premium Member
20,148 Posts
In 2016 she got married and gave a birth to a baby boy. Now she needs a fluke resurgence. She is Ms Bojana Petrovic, from now.

·
Registered
13,109 Posts
She wasn't pregnant. Her injuries were serious and the rehab took longer than expected, so she had to postpone her comeback several times.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Last year she got married and gave a birth to a baby boy. Now she needs a fluke resurgence. She is Ms Bojana Petrovic, from now.
She stills goes by Bojana Jovanovski on her social media accounts. What say we let her decide what she wants to be called on the tennis circuit.

·
Registered
14,619 Posts
Last year she got married and gave a birth to a baby boy. Now she needs a fluke resurgence. She is Ms Bojana Petrovic, from now.
She wasn't pregnant. Her injuries were serious and the rehab took longer than expected, so she had to postpone her comeback several times.
I agree that the reason she postponed her comeback was the injury and rehab, but I see in the meantime she did get married- but did she, or did she not have a baby? I thought there was no baby yet, but you guys can read the actual Serbian articles so you're more informed than me.

·
always getting what i want
18,243 Posts
Reactions: chef-d'œuvre

·
Registered
13,109 Posts
I agree that the reason she postponed her comeback was the injury and rehab, but I see in the meantime she did get married- but did she, or did she not have a baby? I thought there was no baby yet, but you guys can read the actual Serbian articles so you're more informed than me.
No, she doesn't have a baby. She actually said after her engagement that she doesn't want to have children until she's definitely done with tennis.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

·
always getting what i want
18,243 Posts
If that's her choice, then :yeah: Good that she kept her own name.
Who else's choice would it be? :lol:

·
Registered
47,971 Posts
In 2016 she got married and gave a birth to a baby boy. Now she needs a fluke resurgence. She is Ms Bojana Petrovic, from now.
She did not give a birth LOL

She had a big surgery, took her a while to recover. She played St. Pteresburg qualies, played a solid match but lost in R1.

·
Premium Member
20,148 Posts
I have always thought she was pregnant :spit: Maybe that belly tricked me so hard.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Who else's choice would it be? :lol:
I don't know. I've never had cause to check whether the ITF lists by whatever name a player wants or uses what's on their legal papers. IOW if her docs now say "Jovanoski Petrovic" does she get the choice to have the ITF still list her just as Jovanoski? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts