Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me its always gotta be the French Open. I prefer this because basically there is not so much emphasis on power but variety of your game. Its also less predictable as well. I like the US open second mainly because some of my fav matches have been there. Australian 3rd. I dont like Wimbeldon at all. You can have a one dimensional game and still do well.

Your thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
at this moment, the US Open, coz it's only two weeks away :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
i enjoy the grandslam that shows the winners ability the most. the drama or the total domination. bout like the tournies. i cant stand the gs's and tournies to which you have people winning only b/c others have w/drawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SerenaSlam said:
i enjoy the grandslam that shows the winners ability the most. the drama or the total domination. bout like the tournies. i cant stand the gs's and tournies to which you have people winning only b/c others have w/drawn
lets not bother watching the us then cos serena's not in it. should they cancel the event?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
lets not bother watching the us then cos serena's not in it. should they cancel the event?
i believe its called my muthafuckin opinion. justine is in it, and she had hella problems at the french this year. i enjoyed the french. i loved the fight she put out there yes i did. but i didn't in perticular love the cheating. this year at wimbledon. same thing goes for serena. and serena at the australian.

it kills me how dumb fucks like you try and come in and translate what im saying into a lot of bull shit, that you keep pullin out your ass. but it to rest you dumb fuck. i have a bad muthafuckin mouth. i've been reported time and time again. you can report me if you want, but be sure that when you do, you let them know that you were the dumb muthafucka out there tryin to start some bull shit over nothin. aight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,414 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
lets not bother watching the us then cos serena's not in it. should they cancel the event?
:lol: luvin your sarcasm! :lol:

my fave GS is Wimbledon just bcoz i have so much fun there myself, and get to get up real close and personal with Jen! :hearts: :lick: :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jennifermarie said:
:lol: luvin your sarcasm! :lol:

my fave GS is Wimbledon just bcoz i have so much fun there myself, and get to get up real close and personal with Jen! :hearts: :lick: :hug:
shame serenaslam didnt see it that way!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,414 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
it kills me how dumb fucks like you try and come in and translate what im saying into a lot of bull shit, that you keep pullin out your ass. but it to rest you dumb fuck.
maybe if you learned to speak English darling, us 'dumb fucks' would not have to struggle with translating your posts. And love, it looks like bullshit long before we attempt to convert it into English!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,089 Posts
Let's see :

Aussie Open :exams
Roland Garros : exams
Wimbledon : holidays
US Open : exams/holidays

So last year, it was US Open, but as i have exams this year, it's Wimbledon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
i believe its called my muthafuckin opinion. justine is in it, and she had hella problems at the french this year. i enjoyed the french. i loved the fight she put out there yes i did. but i didn't in perticular love the cheating. this year at wimbledon. same thing goes for serena. and serena at the australian.

it kills me how dumb fucks like you try and come in and translate what im saying into a lot of bull shit, that you keep pullin out your ass. but it to rest you dumb fuck. i have a bad muthafuckin mouth. i've been reported time and time again. you can report me if you want, but be sure that when you do, you let them know that you were the dumb muthafucka out there tryin to start some bull shit over nothin. aight?

and people wonder why there are stereotypes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
182,452 Posts
on TV its the US Open

but actually being there AUS OPEN
Wimbledon is nice but too crowded and not enough seats or room to move
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
I used to love watching the US Open on TV but I haven't really seen it for a few years :)mad:mad: Pay Per View!! *kick* ). I used to love watching the night matches...

With Wimbledon I get a lot of coverage so that is obviously good for me!! I like Roland Garros and Australian Opens too... I don't know!! Okay, I'll say Wimbledon.. (and I MUST go one year too... )
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top