Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it's getting more n more obvious that Justine is the better of the two, we all know Serena needs to make some change in her game to match Justine. Serena used to have to just overpower Justine to beat her but now Justine really can match Serena in the power department and finess wise Justine has a big edge as well as in shot quality. Serena really has to do something real fast before it's too late.
time is running out!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
What? henin is nowhere near as powerful as serena and will never be, she aint built like that. Serena can still get by overpowering Justine. In terms of just tennis, there is not much in them.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
You obviously didn't watch that Wimbledon match otherwise you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself with this thread.

Reactions: Peter M

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
Now that it's getting more n more obvious that Justine is the better of the two, we all know Serena needs to make some change in her game to match Justine. Serena used to have to just overpower Justine to beat her but now Justine really can match Serena in the power department and finess wise Justine has a big edge as well as in shot quality. Serena really has to do something real fast before it's too late.
time is running out!!!
Obvious to whom? :confused:

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ballbuster said:
You obviously didn't watch that Wimbledon match otherwise you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself with this thread.
Why do you always bring up that Wimby match? Justine was NOWHERE near her best in that match. She was 1000 notches below her normal level while Serena played the tennis of her life. I'm sick and tired of the same old excuse you fake Williams supporters come upw tih.

·
Registered
504 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
Why do you always bring up that Wimby match? Justine was NOWHERE near her best in that match. She was 1000 notches below her normal level while Serena played the tennis of her life. I'm sick and tired of the same old excuse you fake Williams supporters come upw tih.
Whatever Serena overpowered her. Justine couldnt handle it. Period.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
What does Serena need to do differently to beat the crap outa Justine?

Nothing. Unless she's bored. Then she could play left-handed. That would even things up.

Reactions: kku

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
407 Posts
Volcana said:
What does Serena need to do differently to beat the crap outa Justine?

Nothing. Unless she's bored. Then she could play left-handed. That would even things up.
Don't you owe this board an essay?

·
Registered
25,212 Posts

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Roland Garros already showed what Serena has to do to beat Justine and she nearly did it....too bad she let the crowd get to her.

It´s the same way as with Kim: Just stay in the rally and don´t go for too much. In the first set Serena couldn´t stay in the rallies, but we all noticed that once she started to be more patient, that Justine couldn´t hurt her. Not even on clay!

On hardcourts and grass, there isn´t much to discuss....because it is a no-contest anyway.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you blind or what? If you claim to know tennis at all, you gotta see it the way I do. Justine totally overtook Serena and Serena's 100000000000000000000000000 miles behind now. She gotta work off her arsssss to catch up!!!"

·
Registered
407 Posts
So where is it or are you going to let the other person make you out to be a loser?

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
C'mon Juju fans!! Speak up!! Then this idiot Camille Vidann will look like more of a complete and utter fool.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
Are you blind or what? If you claim to know tennis at all, you gotta see it the way I do. Justine totally overtook Serena and Serena's 100000000000000000000000000 miles behind now. She gotta work off her arsssss to catch up!!!"
Well, filming TV shows and doing magazine covers DOES count as 'work'. I'm sure she'll be ready for Justine by ... oh .... Wimbledon 2003. If Serena works REALLY hard.

What do you think Venus needs to do if she's ever going to beat Justine?

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
Really?1 If you want your beloved Justine to win more slams, you better don´t say that out loud so Serena can hear it....´cause no one calls Serena out and goes home unpunished! Ask Jennifer!

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Knizzle said:
C'mon Juju fans!! Speak up!! Then this idiot Camille Vidann will look like more of a complete and utter fool.
You're as big an idiot as myself. You may feel better by callling me an idiot but we're merely in the same boat.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Instant said:
So where is it or are you going to let the other person make you out to be a loser?
I'm going to let them make me out ot be a loser. The entertainment value lies in viewing the attempt.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
By the way, Venus won't catch up to Justine no matter what. Justine has a big enough lead to get away from Vee.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts