Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a bit.

Below are the seat costs for the up-coming WTA tourney at Toronto. How do they compare with those at your home city?
Code:
				BOX-Seats	RED 	BLUE	Fan Zone		
				Row-5&6		Seats	Seats	Seats
					Premium
					Club		
			
Date		Gate	Match	Price 	Price	Price	Price	Price
		
Sat Aug 9	9:30 AM	10:0 AM	$25 	* *	$11 	$8.25	$5.50 	1st rd of qual.
Sun Aug 10	9:30 AM	10:0 AM	$25 	* *	$11 	Free	Free	2nd rd of qual.

Mon Aug 11 mat	10:0 AM	11:0 AM	$50 	* *	$33 	$24.75 	$16.50 	1st round
Mon Aug 11 eve	5:30 PM	6:30 PM	$60 	* *	$33 	$24.75 	$16.50 	1st round
Tue Aug 12 mat	10:0 AM	11:0 AM	$60 	* *	$44 	$33 	$22 	1st and 2nd rd
Tue Aug 12 eve	5:30 PM	7:00 PM	$75 	* *	$44 	$33 	$22 	1st and 2nd rd
Wed Aug 13 mat	10:0 AM	11:0 AM	$75 	* *	$55 	$41.25 	$27.50 	2nd round
Wed Aug 13 eve	5:30 PM	7:00 PM	$100 	* *	$55 	$41.25 	$27.50 	2nd round
Thu Aug 14 mat	10:0 AM	11:0 AM	$125	$165	$77 	$57.75 	$38.50 	3rd round
Thu Aug 14 eve	5:30 PM	7:00 PM	$135	$165	$77 	$57.75 	$38.50 	3rd round
Fri Aug 15 mat	10:0 AM	11:0 AM	$180	$220	$110 	$82.50 	$55 	Quarterfinals
Fri Aug 15 eve	5:30 PM	7:00 PM	$180	$220	$110 	$82.50 	$55 	Quarter-finals
Sat Aug 16 mat	11:0 AM	1:00 PM	$180	$220	$110 	$82.50 	$55 	Semi-finals
Sat Aug 16 eve 	5:00 PM	7:00 PM	$180	$220	$110 	$82.50 	$55 	Semi-finals
Sun Aug 17	12:0 Pm	2:00 PM	$250 	$300	$135 	$101.25 $66 	Finals
________________________
Note:
$1 Cdn = US$ 0.7113, today.
The total can be pretty stiff when you add up several sessions. At least you're happy if you get to see your faves up close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seles said:
With all the withdrawals, I'm glad I don't have tickets and am not going. :eek:
Lucky you. I bought my tickets weeks ago and I'm afraid I'm stuck with them. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,837 Posts
TennisPower said:
Lucky you. I bought my tickets weeks ago and I'm afraid I'm stuck with them. :eek:
do you want to sell them?
I'd be interested in buying some
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet, but I'm thinking about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wavey:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,187 Posts
for Montreal, it's much less expensive than this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,065 Posts
Why is sunday free but saturday not free? :confused:
The tournament i normally go to is the Aus Open and its much cheaper than that if you take my estimate of money conversions into account :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,837 Posts
Experimentee said:
Why is sunday free but saturday not free? :confused:
The tournament i normally go to is the Aus Open and its much cheaper than that if you take my estimate of money conversions into account :eek:
What?!!! :eek: the Aussie Open is cheaper?!...well, atleast that's in a foreign country, it bugs me that Montreal is cheaper though :eek: (well, they claim that they sell out really quickly so there must be a lot of suckers in Canada--I'm one of em)

I think Sunday has some free tickets because they aren't expecting that many people to come on a Sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,942 Posts
Sunday is Family Day..I don't think there is a reason..they just chose Sunday instead of Saturday.

Another sucker right here :p..but there isn't any other option..if you want to watch women's tennis. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,375 Posts
Eastbourne is around £110 for a weeks pass to Centre Court, Birmingham...hmm, don't remember, but cheaper than that, I think tickets are something like £10 a day. At Wimbledon ground passes, (which allow you to access all courts except 1 and Centre), cost arond £14 a day, whilst show court tickets range from around £20 - around £80 depending on the day and the court and Roland Garros is cheaper than Wimbledon, but I can't think offhand of what the actual ticket prices are. The Madrid Open is really cheap, I think when I went a couple of years back it cost something like £30 for a weeks pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
Caz said:
Eastbourne is around £110 for a weeks pass to Centre Court, Birmingham...hmm, don't remember, but cheaper than that, I think tickets are something like £10 a day. At Wimbledon ground passes, (which allow you to access all courts except 1 and Centre), cost arond £14 a day, whilst show court tickets range from around £20 - around £80 depending on the day and the court and Roland Garros is cheaper than Wimbledon, but I can't think offhand of what the actual ticket prices are. The Madrid Open is really cheap, I think when I went a couple of years back it cost something like £30 for a weeks pass.
Edgbaston is £55 for a weeks pass I think :D it wasn;t too expensive! Qualies were free entry!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top