Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
before got to the university coz when i was a teenager, we only got 2 univesities, very difficullt to get in so i failed :sad:

now i am old, but still getting to univerisyt is what i want to achieve

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
I have no idea either - usually when we figure it out it's too late! ;)

Reactions: Elske

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I would like to finish my study and get a nice job afterwards, but maybe I should accept that it's impossible since my "disorders" will come and bother me anyway and ruin everything. it sucks:(

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Be happy, travel a lot and learn about different cultures, I also hope to be a photographer :)

Reactions: thalle

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
fleemke² said:
Be happy, travel a lot and learn about different cultures, I also hope to be a photographer :)
I can't agree more (except for the photographer part... I think I'd prefer becoming a famous cook! :) )

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i want to be eaten by bugs bunny himself, or if that is impossible write a book i can be proud of - it doesn't have to be read by anyone or so, but just something so i can say i wrote a book i'm pleased with :)

that's it, i always was easily pleased ;)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
The Crow said:
You don't set your goals very high as everyone achieves that :p

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Err....be happy! (which is hard enough ;))

And go to China! :D

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
graduate before the year 2007 :eek:

travel a lot

be happy

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i have big aspirations, play some pro tennis matches, be a model, actor and a singer maybe do some musicals or movies like moulin rouge and chicago but i doubt these things will happen and for some of them i probably won't even try. my realistic goals are to find out what i want to do for a career. at the moment i have no idea, i left high school last year and am not going to uni so at the moment i'm thinking along the lines of coaching. i already have my level one in soccer but now i'm looking towards tennis. another one of my goals is to become a successful writer in-terms of lyrics and tunes for songs mainly lyrics and get my poetry published.

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Get married, have lots of children and live happily ever after…
Well, maybe something more “modern” like building a strong relationship with someone that will last for a very long time, buy a house and adopt a dog, travel… have enough money to do all that!

P.-S. The studying is finished and the career's begun, so I guess it's a good start...

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Go to Australia, be happy, get rich, meet Lleyton Hewitt... Be the best freelance journalist ever -that will be "pretty" tough though:eek:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts