Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Honorary Admin
99,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey :wavey:

Since I'm new mod in the French Connection forum, I wanted to create a thread where we could talk about questions/improvements in this forum. So feel free to let your questions/comments in here, so that we'll be able to discuss about it :)

·
Honorary Admin
99,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My 1st idea was to create a forum for Marion, who really deserves one I think. But we'll have to wait a little bit because there's still a discussion within the admins team about how to decide which player gets a forum or not. But if you agree with the idea of a forum for her, be sure I'll keep an eye on it ;)

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Yes she probably deserves one but if she has one it will probably die, like Nathalie's or Emilie's, where people started posting less when their little threads weren't so "rapides d'accès" anymore i think.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
yeah a forum for Marion the French #2 :unsure:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Marion deserve a forum, no contest. Anymore than camille Pin or Emilie Loit :eek:
Yeah MORE than Cam & Emilie I agree :worship:
I militated for Nathalie to have a forum last year and she fell in the rankings this year.
I hope it won't be the same for Marion :unsure:
She played so many tournaments this year :tape:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I imagine everyone will poo-poo this idea but....

Seperate mini sub-forums for ~
  1. Players ranked from 50 to 150 at the start of the year.
  2. Players ranked from 151+ at the start of the year.
  3. A Junior forum for the youngsters.
At the moment it is too confusing and troublesome to wade through all the individual threads just to find the one you want.
Any other ideas on this suggestion :confused:

And why does the Mary Pierce Forum have to be called "there's something about Mary?"?!:lol: I keep imagining her with ***** in her hair :tape: :lol: ;)

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
I would like a Marion forum if that's possible.In my oppinion she deserves one.

Also I find Spank's idea of mini sub-forums interesting :D

And what about a non-tennis section where we can post of different things (cinéma,musique,i don't know whatever we like) in french? If anyone is interested of course.I don't want to be the only one.:p

By the way,Ceze I'm happy to read you are our new moderator :D :kiss:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,461 Posts
I have a suggestion for our supermod:cool: (great idea that thread by the way :kiss: :worship: )

Just below the title "the french connection" is written forums for Amélie and Mary. And obviously that's obsolete now :angel: because Tati, Nathalie and others also have their forum now. (the list is long :eek: )

·
Honorary Admin
99,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My 1st idea was to create a forum for Marion, who really deserves one I think. But we'll have to wait a little bit because there's still a discussion within the admins team about how to decide which player gets a forum or not. But if you agree with the idea of a forum for her, be sure I'll keep an eye on it ;)
subforum created! :D

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Nope, I'm sure Hip-and-happenin created a thread about Rodier specifically & I can't find it. As she got a QWC for RG, I want to post her draw there but it seems that it disappeared!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts