Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
she's a strong tennis player and a lovely girl.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
She's fantastic!! :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
definitly a great tennisplayer

She's too nice for a topplayer 'though... I like players with some real character, real winners. Kim misses that.

·
Registered
677 Posts
she's a winner...don't worry about that...

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
maryjane said:
she's a strong tennis player and a lovely girl.
:yeah: I agree with this... :) However, she's not really one of my favourite tennis players... Yet? Maybe she'll become a real favourite in time? I look forward to her winning a first singles Slam title :)

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Hmm for soembody who finds Kim such a "boring" player you seem to find her interesting enough to keep starting threads about her Greles. Now why is that?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I am a little bit annoyed that people say things about kim and everybody agrees but when I said it about a certain other player once I got half the board over me(I mean especially the she is fake thing)

isn't that double standards?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I regretted calling that person fake anyway. I was just pissed at selesrules that day;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
other then that Kim rules :cool:

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Hmm for soembody who finds Kim such a "boring" player you seem to find her interesting enough to keep starting threads about her Greles. Now why is that?
That is exactly what I was going to post :yeah:

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
I like Kim, she has an amazing game and those splits WHOA! Not to mention she's actively involved in almost every tournament she plays promoting women's tennis.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Very sweet girl (Kim fans, dont let idiots on this board make like being nice is a crime). Have mad respect for those splits (hell yeah!!!) but game is just a tad too passive for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts