Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Serena/Tati match...she said about Tati: "she needs to put herself into position so that she can go deep into the draws"...:tape: Predatory Lesbian...:scratch:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
Ahh, so the draws ARE rigged :tape:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
esquímaux said:
Ahh, so the draws ARE rigged :tape:
It depends on the type of draws...French cut? Thongs? Grannies? :tape:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
It depends on the type of draws...French cut? Thongs? Grannies? :tape:
Virginia Wade's 1920s bloomers??

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
Virginia Wade's 1920s bloomers??
Now now, Pammy, just because Ginny actually won 3 majors and you only one final-round appearance; no reason to stoop to munching on another player's bloomers (and it's such a lofty stoop you have to make from that giraffe-like height too)!:lol:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Hey Pam...did you get deep in those draws???? :scared:
hey not in Ginny's. But I've certainly got far in draws in my salad days...

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Now now, Pammy, just because Ginny actually won 3 majors and you only one final-round appearance; no reason to stoop to munching on another player's bloomers (and it's such a lofty stoop you have to make from that giraffe-like height too)!:lol:
Oh but I love the Ginster. Although her Pammentating aint as good as mine, and she tells me off for my crappy etiquette (the burping the english national anthem after downing those bottles of bud in the pammentary box last year kinda made her pissed at me) we get on real great. Even if she does have badger colored hair.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
Oh but I love the Ginster. Although her Pammentating aint as good as mine, and she tells me off for my crappy etiquette (the burping the english national anthem after downing those bottles of bud in the pammentary box last year kinda made her pissed at me) we get on real great. Even if she does have badger colored hair.
:lol: , no :haha: on the badger colored hair (as people in the office crane their necks to find out what's so funny)!

Seems like selective memory to me though. You and our Ginny were here in my home town a couple of years ago for a mixed doubles exhibition, and you were heard to comment afterward in the VIP lounge that you had to "play down" to her all match long for the benefit of the crowd! Needless to say, I sided with Ginny on that one immediately. So when is the little hooved wonder planning on falling the 15 feet from opening to Serengheti grass and snapping back up on the umbilicle cord like the biggest bungi jumper this side of Nairobi?

Reactions: !<blocparty>!

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Ginny and I starred at the Wimbledon over 35s event in 2001. It was such a success (we lost a close fought match 6-0 6-0, I decided never to play again because I could never beat that achievement. We are the best of friends honest, I accept Ginny likes her cucumber sandwiches & afternoon tea on her all england lawns and she accepts <grudgingly> that I have loud brash vowels and a good beer while watching the ball game. Opposites attract!

As for my little Mini-George, I'm still on the waiting game. All this waiting. Reminds me of my tennis career...

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
As for my little Mini-George, I'm still on the waiting game. All this waiting. Reminds me of my tennis career...
Mini-George? Sounds like a second-rate substitute for TV Guide that bombed in the circulation department after an expensive launch!

You know your fans still adore you, cold canned beer and belches and bad vowelz and all, Pammy. Your pammentary is definitely missed over the airwaves. The little ESPN junkets just don't do it for us- we need to hear the real thing. I get the feeling when Mini-George does pop out, there'll be a primal infant giraffe scream heard the world round: "DOOOOSE!" :lol:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Mini-George? Sounds like a second-rate substitute for TV Guide that bombed in the circulation department after an expensive launch!

You know your fans still adore you, cold canned beer and belches and bad vowelz and all, Pammy. Your pammentary is definitely missed over the airwaves. The little ESPN junkets just don't do it for us- we need to hear the real thing. I get the feeling when Mini-George does pop out, there'll be a primal infant giraffe scream heard the world round: "DOOOOSE!" :lol:
Awww! What a cute post. And 100% accurate too. Yeah when the kiddie drops you'll all hear my vowels. I'm thinking of calling him Jeorge Junior, like the spelling? Or maybe Geoffry Giraffe....

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
In the Serena/Tati match...she said about Tati: "she needs to put herself into position so that she can go deep into the draws"...:tape: Predatory Lesbian...:scratch:
She needs to get into the top eight so she doesn't face the Serena, Justine, Kim, Venus, Lindsay, etc of the world so early in tournaments. You don't have to be as good as those players. Just climb into that #7 or #8 ranking

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Volcana said:
SHe needs to get into the top eight so she doesn't face the Serena, Justine, Kim, Venus, Lindsay, etc of the world so early in tournaments. You don't have to be as good as those players. Just climb into that #7 or #8 ranking
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
Awww! What a cute post. And 100% accurate too. Yeah when the kiddie drops you'll all hear my vowels. I'm thinking of calling him Jeorge Junior, like the spelling? Or maybe Geoffry Giraffe....
Time for the most awful tasteless incorrect joke of the day Pammy:

How do you torture a lesbian?

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Time for the most awful tasteless incorrect joke of the day Pammy:

How do you torture a lesbian?
TIe her to a chair and subject her to really bad lesbian jokes?

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Volcana said:
TIe her to a chair and subject her to really bad lesbian jokes?
Why no, silly girl! Send her out blindfolded in a fish market...:lol:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Why no, silly girl! Send her out blindfolded in a fish market...:lol:
I don't know about you, but I would call that more confusing for the lesbian, not toture. Some would even enjoy the lovely smell that fish markets often bring to nostrils.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
selesport said:
I don't know about you, but I would call that more confusing for the lesbian, not toture. Some would even enjoy the lovely smell that fish markets often bring to nostrils.
I have a very good lesbian friend who gets seriously angry at me when I tell that joke. She bristles and stiffens her upper lip and announces "IT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE FISH!!!" with man-hating hell fire and brimstone in her eyes! :lol: It's a stupid joke, but every now and again I feel stupid and have to remind myself just how stupid I am capable of being. Does the trick every time!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts