Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now she is most famous by her acting in "A beautiful mind" but I fell in love since 1986 when she did " Labyrynth" with David Bowie...

Jennifer forever...:hearts:

If somebody didn´t know her she acts in films like:

"Inventing the Abbotts" with Liv Taylor and Joaquin Phoenix
"Dark City"
"The Rocketeer"
"The Hot Spot" with Don Johnson
"Requiem for a Dream"
"Of love and Shadows" with Antonio Banderas
"Higher Learning"
"Waking the Dead"
"Career Oportunities"

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Requiem for a dream" is her best role.

I´m sure she´ll win the Oscar :hearts:

·
Registered
317 Posts
She's not bad. She has big boobs - not as big as mine - but they get the job done. She actually looks like this girl called Fiona that I worked with in Bangkok that fell completely into the whole herioin beastiality scene. Got rabies then was stranded in Burma last I heard. Poor thing. :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I didn't care for her much until I saw "A Beautiful Mind." She did a great job and I'm pretty sure she will win the Oscar.

·
Registered
910 Posts
She was great in "Requiem For A Dream". Haven't seen the other movies.

·
Premium Member
21,360 Posts
I absolutely LOVE Jennifer Connelly.

Ever since 'Labyrinth'!

My fave role of hers is definately "Requiem For A Dream" last year...she definately should have gotten an Oscar nom for that :( Im glad to see her finally getting some well deserved recognition!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Jennifer Connelly? Yeah, she is a great actress. The first time I seen her was in Labyrinth (My favorite movie as a kid, and I still watch it). My family used to always laugh at me because I would always rent that movie at Blockbuster, even though I had seen it like 20 times already ;) But, yeah, I've been meaning to see her in that "A Beautiful Mind" movie. She won a Golden Globe for it, so should be good.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
She is incredible. I first saw her in the Rocketeer. I liked her in that. And in the Street. But she really was phenominal in A Beautiful Mind. I have since seen Requiem for a Dream and trying to see Inventing the Abbots. She is one of the most gorgeous women alive.

BUT GET THIS!!!

In January, I went to see a taping of the View, and I sat second row. And guess who the guest was???? Yup. JENNIFER CONNELLY!!!!!!! She was outrageous in person. I never saw anyone more beautiful.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
She is a real beauty. She was great in "Requiem," even better in "A Beautiful Mind." She has the Oscar locked up.

She lived in my hometown for a while! Go Jennifer! :kiss:

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jennifer has been nominated for an Academy Award for her role in "A Beautiful Mind" ( Best Supporting Actress)

:bounce:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,477 Posts
Just Almost As Beautiful As Per4ever! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Premium Member
21,360 Posts
Well I did Alberto! Thanx :D

She will definately win this Oscar...and its about time!!!! I was waiting for years for her to get these kind of roles, and Im very glad to see it happening :)

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Helen Mirren is one of my favorite actresses but I don't think she has a chance because she and Maggie Smith are both nominated from the same film; therefore, they'll probably cancel each other out.

Jennifer Connelly was a terrific complement to the brilliant Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind and I'll be thrilled if she wins. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts