Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Banned
1,827 Posts
Xavier_Malisse said:
She's proof that there are women who even if I could get it up, would do nothing for me.

Oh, better get back on court.

:haha: :lol:

· Registered
6,762 Posts
Considering that a lot of other tennis players can say the same thing it isn't that bad. Sure she should do better but lets not act like she is the only one never to have won a match at the open.

· Registered
7,880 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Considering that a lot of other tennis players can say the same thing it isn't that bad. Sure she should do better but lets not act like she is the only one never to have won a match at the open.
it's just that we never hear any of those other players wax poetic about their future being so bright that they have to wear shades :cool: (yes, that was a crappy joke)

· Registered
26,637 Posts
I still remember the ESPN.com story re. Alex going to the '01 Kremlin Cup and the sniping with Denisa @ the airport there; esp. that Venus said to her on the phone first: "Tell your Mom to zip it". Wiser words were never spoken! :lol:

· Registered
17,877 Posts
ROFLMAO! @ Venus! did she really say that? That is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex sucks. Maybe she'll win a title during the indoor season.

· Registered
2,745 Posts
obviously she wins sometimes cuz she is seeded..
but man, everytime I turn around she is losing EARLY and often.

I couldn't believe that she hadn't been out of the first round at the open... that is amazing for someone of her talent level.

· Registered
17,877 Posts
ROFL, no, I don't :tape:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.