Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
she is too talented for her own good. plus she wears funny dresses that make her look like she should be singing and dancing in bollywood films. plus she wears glasses which is so hot right now. plus she is refuses to submit to the dominant male hegemony in spite of the onomatopoeical way in which tennis officialdom greets the hyperbole of emotions in which the chocolate bubka is formed :confused:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yeah. She's a waste of talent. :eek:

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
Leave the poor girl alone :rolleyes:. Everyone has a bad day :eek:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Fitness is a part of why she goes for everything, but she definitely needs to get her head examined.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think she needs to learn how to play smart tennis.
nobody can be aggressive on every point. even when serena was at her peak during 02-03, she played an aggressive and good defensive game.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
i think she looked HOT in those stars for stars pics...and i love girls with nose rings (most of the time)

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Her and Groenefeld are too hit-and-miss. It doesn't work most of the time. You need a Plan B, you need defense.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I dnt really like her at all...she always gets this much coverage when StarSports are covering a WTAevent...which i think she dnt really deserve....

besides she still has a lot to prove on court...

BTW, she is always being featured on ACE tennis show.....what is up with that..Vijay being so desperate...????? :rolleyes:

Reactions: wateva

·
Registered
149 Posts
I dont like her tennis game, hit one winner and than 5 errors...she played bad tennis. She got a lot of publicity since that wimbledon thing and i guess she was lucky that time to took sveta in 3 sets.

After all, her game is nothing special...good forehand tho, but waaayy to many errors.
Its not very entertaining to watch her game.

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
no. i'd start to like her more if starsports (or vijay in particular) stops orgasming over her, and when i dont have to watch every single one of her error-laden matches

·
Registered
13,743 Posts
No ones brave enough to say the one thing I like about Mirza so here goes, she has a great rack.

Reactions: Craigy

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
I only know that I like her. Nothing special though :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
i think she needs time to develop... afterall, she didn't have the proper training advantages tt many of the current players had... she'd only get better.

right now, her fitness and serve are things she must work on

1 - 20 of 36 Posts