Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not very good with numbers, and with the current situation in the top ten, there looks to be some movement goin on, whgat do u think the year end top 10 looks to be..conbsidering players with pts off, injuries, and those thretening to enter the top 10!?

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Lindsay has no pts to defend in Chase Champs,she "only" has her finalists points from Moscow and Zurich so i think she might stay in top 5,specially cos we dont know how much Jennifer and Venus will play this winter.so my ranking is:

1) Justine
2) Kim
3) Serena
4) Lindsay (or Jennifer)
5) Jennifer (or Lindsay)
6) Venus
7) Amelie
8) Chanda
9) Elena D.
10) Nastya

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I think at least the top 3 will be the same as now. 3 reasons:

1. Kim and Justine are a fair way ahead of Serena and we don't even know how much Serena can play.

2. Kim has a very good indoor record despits having championship points to defend.

3. Justine pulled out of Davis Cup citing a back injury which she will need to rest for 5 weeks. If that's true, her play might be limited for the rest of the season.

Venus might rise a little if she plays a lot but I have a suspicion she won't play much, if at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.