Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what those things were called that Venus put on her knees to treat her tendonitis? I was wondering because I need some to treat my tendonitis. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Rest will treat your tendonitis better than anything else.

As for Venus, I don't know what she put on it (probably some anti-inflammatory gel ?), but whatever it was I understand that it did the trick for her.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice. I'll try to find some of the anti inflamatory gel you mentioned. Also would anyone know what those bandages on her knees were called?

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
That wrap thing is probably just to stabilize it. IN the interview, Venus said they used ice. Plus "... ice, more ice, ice, ice, more and followed that up with ice." She laughed when she said it, but yougot the feeling this wasn't her favorite part of the Open.

·
Banned
692 Posts
The knee rap thing is to neutralize the pain. Its made of synthetic material that heats up the knee or the sertain place where you put it. Rememebr last year hingis has that long sleeve/short sleeve top on. That was for her serve, and mainly every hit to keep her swinging arm warmed up so she could hit more accurately and a bit more stonger. Ddint work that well though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts