Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think they could shorten the hardcourt season and have a couple more grass events. it's quite unfair for the people that are best on grass over other surfaces they may play on. actually it would make the rankings more accurate. with rankings aside the grass is just to short anyway. who's with me? who wants a longer grass season?

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Gowza said:
i think they could shorten the hardcourt season and have a couple more grass events. it's quite unfair for the people that are best on grass over other surfaces they may play on. actually it would make the rankings more accurate. with rankings aside the grass is just to short anyway. who's with me? who wants a longer grass season?
They should play some on grass between the Austrailian and the clay court season.

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
Knizzle said:
They should play some on grass between the Austrailian and the clay court season.
That's what I think! There are too many hardcourt (American) events during that period including Scottsdale, Indian Wells, and Miami. Apart from that that, the hardcourt season is already long enough as it is that it seems unfair that there really aren't a lot of big grass tournaments when there are soo many on hard. I think Scottsdale needs to get a boot and so does the Stanford tournaments so that the hardcourt season is a week later and so that the clay season is a week earlier and there could be atleast two more grass tournaments implemented into the tour a tier II and a tier II.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes but to do so they must fit those extra events in somewhere.

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
Gowza said:

Make the Aussies go back to grass for a start ;) j/k

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
instead of indoor season after Aus Open, have some grass events down under

1 - 10 of 10 Posts