Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garcia lost in straight sets to Jabeur (6-7 2-6). Must be the best player these days together with Sharapova. I'm worried about Caro, not about Sharapova.

6 tournaments, 4 R1 exits and 2 in the R2.

·
Registered
22,546 Posts
See a chiropractor.

·
Registered
8,021 Posts
She needs a coach that's not her dad. Plain and simple. She's gone as far as she can go with daddy. She keeps with him, and she is done as the rest of her prime years will be flushed down the toilet with early round losses to low-ranked players.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know what's going on. If she keeps playing like this, she will be out of top 50 by the end of the year and will get the Wooden spoon award.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Find the courage to fire her dad, and hire a real coach.

·
Banned
15,186 Posts
Retire with Martha.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Perform a ritual using 8 white candles, sage and pentagram. She also has to dance naked during the full moon around the pentagram with radish in her teeth.

Reactions: janko and *Jool*

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Almost 2 years later since her breakthrough (which she hasn't backed up since), I don't know if I'd still call it a slump. It's more likely that this is closer to her normal level. Expect her ranking to keep fluctuating between 15-40 for the rest of her career.

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Everyone has old already told her. And you are going to get the same answer from the fans here.
"Try drop your dad as coach and find another voice".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts