Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are you'll doing for fun in the summer :)

im gonna be working out and going to see relatives right outside of washington dc which= lots of shopping :bounce:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Work, Summerhouse, Work, London, Work, then in august maybe going to Germany or Spain :bounce:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Well have fun for me :eek:

My sister's going to Florence, while I'm working out, and taking twelve hours of classes. I'll get three weeks total off before the fall semester. Which I'll probably piss away with booze. It's gonna be great!! :bounce:

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Work, London, work, London, France, work (new job i hope), London, Scotland!, hmm Belgium?, work, some other country!, London.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man yall are working A LOT! i'd like to visit a foreign country but my parents could never afford it at least not right now! i'd really like to go to london and see them hott guys:kiss: it would make up for being so rainy lol:p

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
andylover_16 said:
man yall are working A LOT! i'd like to visit a foreign country but my parents could never afford it at least not right now! i'd really like to go to london and see them hott guys:kiss: it would make up for being so rainy lol:p
Oh why thank you! :angel: lol

And it's not rainy ok? Well yeah today it is but we had plenty of sun lately you know! :cool:

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
Dahveed said:
Elske, does that mean we'll see each other again? *sob*
i don't know, maybe :D do you think you can handle that?

anyway IF i'm going, it will be with K'tje, probably the beginning of the second week :bounce:

i wanna go on holidays in august as well but i just havent found a partner yet :eek: :(

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
agh....wimbledon........ur so lucky..........my sisters going to the masters cup in nov........but not no wimbledon..........shit that would be a dream come true..........being right around the hott guy and area and watching hott tennis player :hearts:andy roddick:hearts: ........would be a plus......... :bounce:

·
Banned
986 Posts
I'm not having a vacation really (just like a couple of long weekends). I'm gonna intern and I'm so looking forward to it because it's at the company I wanna work with after college. :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Well I'm definitely going to Wimbledon, I will be on my own for a few days there so would be more than happy to meet up with someone ;) :)

I'm sure the offers will come flooding in *cough* ;)

Ideally I'd like to go somewhere later on in the summer too :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dahveed.........so ur trying to say ur hott........lol:p......... thats weird i always thought it was rainy......o well

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well bye yall..........i gotta go..........keep this thread going.....:kiss: :wavey:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts