Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep it clean please, people!:rolleyes:

My addiction is chewing gum. That's right. Chewing gum.

I used to bite my nails and eat the ends of pens, so now I chew gum instead!

Soooooo.... weird addictions posted here please!

Maybe it will give us an insight into the workings of each other's minds...(or not!):wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
oops, that's not weird.

Weird - sitting on radiators - it's more of an obsession than an addiction. I like sitting on warm things...

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,302 Posts
"I have no addictions!" (Barrie Claims right after he polishes off his first pint of Jack Daniels of the day!) :p :p :p

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Music. Can't go more than a couple of hours without hearing it. Don't know whether this is odd or not and frankly don't care :p

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,302 Posts
per4ever said:
I don't have to say that huh..it's a public secret :rolleyes:
(Barrie Suspects That Per4ever Is Addicted To Wearing Diapers!) :p :p

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I bite my nails too, but I guess that is habit.

I get addicted to video games. My mom got me playstation 2 and I played for like a week straight. NOw maybe I play it once a week, but I know if I get a new game, I wil play it a lot.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Chocolate i can't get enough of it!:D I also adroe sleeping and i am VERY LAZY!:p

·
Registered
381 Posts
TACO BELL! I eat something from there every chance I get which is a lot. :eek: Also I'm totally into cleaning my room and stuff. My roommate is like telling me to chill but I just like stuff organized you know.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I'm a bit addicted to the internet. :eek: I'm only spending two or three hours online a day but that's quite a lot considering the amount of work I should be doing.

Otherwise, I drink alcohol & smoke cannabis socially but I wouldn't say I was addicted to either.

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
The internet for sure and watching sports, especially tennis, golf and basketball!!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
neighbours and home & away...
:rolleyes: ..ok so now i wont be embaressed to say i used to be obssessed with watching 'days of our lives' every nite and curling up with a 1kg tub of strawberry yoghurt to watch it...it went hand in hand just like movies does with opocorn for me!...lol

other addictions..fruit , i just cant stop eating it , all varieties..

what else...i used ot be addicted to video games lik ejenny fan , but i kinda get bored of them easily now...except competitive games or ones like pso , tennis etc which u can play online...any1 here have pso?

im addicted to tennis , even when in bad form as of late...i still gotta play.....

im addicted to the internet...use it every day..but when uni returns i only use it for like an hour a day which is much less than now...

i love exercising...any form , atleast 2 or 3 times/week...releases endorphins which are good = happy me ;)...good during times of stress/anxiety...

music........like sartista i cant do anything without it...i listen to itwhilst i study , whilst in om here , when im in bed about to fall asleep on my cd walkman etc...just at any opportunity!

etc etc...

·
Premium Member
21,359 Posts
Internet :eek: - Only on my holidays (hence my over-posting lately :eek:)..but like STeve, once uni starts Im online less.

Tennis - duh

Music - who isnt! I cant live without my music!

Potatoes - I just luv potatoes! God bless the inventor of the potato! Fried, baked, boiled...I dont care! Im addicted to potatoes :eek:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I got totally into "Days of our lifes" when it was going through "The lady in white" story line, I was so obsessed on finding out who she was :eek:

I also cast an occassional eye at "Passions"...Not sure I'm more shocked that Juliet Mills would come out of retirement for this, but I like to see what her "Tabitha" and her friend "Timmy" is up too...for the unitiated, Tabitha is a witch from the darkside and Timmy is her off sider, but to everyone else that sees them together, he is a doll :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, wagon wheels and paddlepop ice creams....Tennis, horse riding, mountian Climbing, Rock climbing, Hingis, Navratilova and life in general :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts