3221 - 3240 of 3243 Posts

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
A burger, kettle chips and Gatorade.

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
Honey Nut Cheerios w/unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Reactions: wta_zuperfann

·
Registered
39,971 Posts

Reactions: bud887

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
Thai Green Curry Chicken (Quick version) over toasted and steamed white rice.

https://pinchofyum.com/green-curry

Substituted chicken breast for tofu, white potato for sweet potato, added a cup of mixed vegetables and 5 cardamom pods.

The recipe notes state: "IF USING MAE PLOY OR MAESRI BRAND CURRY PASTE, USE LESS! I love spicy food, but when we tried it with Mae Ploy I just about burned my mouth off. Start with 1 tablespoon and work up from there. However, Thai Kitchen brand is much milder and 4 tablespoons is the right amount for that one."

And of course I had Mae Ploy and used 4 tablespoons before reading it...

·
Premium Member
10,190 Posts
SPAM sandwich - wooopeeeeee!!

We were out of it for a while but the store shelves are now well stacked with plenty of those popular blue cans. Bought a bunch of them so that I (hopefully) won't run out of Spam in case of a new virus fallout.

Reactions: JN

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
I've been busy this morning. I made a coconut and lime drizzle cake and a loaf of bread as well as doing the washing. We're now raising a glass of bubbly to Her Majesty the Queen to wish her a happy birthday.

Reactions: JN

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
Thai Green Curry Chicken (Quick version) over toasted and steamed white rice.

https://pinchofyum.com/green-curry

Substituted chicken breast for tofu, white potato for sweet potato, added a cup of mixed vegetables and 5 cardamom pods.

The recipe notes state: "IF USING MAE PLOY OR MAESRI BRAND CURRY PASTE, USE LESS! I love spicy food, but when we tried it with Mae Ploy I just about burned my mouth off. Start with 1 tablespoon and work up from there. However, Thai Kitchen brand is much milder and 4 tablespoons is the right amount for that one."

And of course I had Mae Ploy and used 4 tablespoons before reading it...

Were you able to eat it?

·
Registered
13,829 Posts

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
Don't you have a limit though? Korma is about my limit.
I'm a Vindaloo man, but I'm also not crazy. I don't ever see myself trying a ghost pepper. ;)

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
I'm a Vindaloo man, but I'm also not crazy. I don't ever see myself trying a ghost pepper. ;)
That's for children. The Carolina Reaper is the one to go for. 🔥

3221 - 3240 of 3243 Posts