Tennis Forum banner

3161 - 3180 of 3220 Posts

·
Registered
39,669 Posts
Shame - it'd a really good meat substitute. They have expanded the range over the years and you can buy minced quorn and quorn chunks to make into whatever you want as well as prepared products such as the escalopes, 'sausages' and even slices of Quorn 'ham' and 'turkey'.

============

A slice home made simnel cake and a mug of coffee.

I'm thinking about it.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts

·
Registered
13,633 Posts

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
I like the escalopes and the southern fried nuggets are really nice too. On the bag they suggest a portion is three (or it might be 4) nuggets, which is a joke. I could easily eat the whole bag at one sitting. 😀

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
Double raspberry Magnum.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
peach cobbler & Gevalia coffee

Two local groups merged and gave away free food to tenants in the building I live in. The groups are Twin Cities Mobile Market & The Food Group. One of the goodies they gave away was a can of Mrs Eden's Kitchen Sliced Peaches ~ used it to make myself that yummy peach cobbler. Couldn't find any Half & Half when I went shopping and used Carnation Evaportated milk with my morning coffee - worked just as well. :)

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
peach cobbler & Gevalia coffee

Two local groups merged and gave away free food to tenants in the building I live in. The groups are Twin Cities Mobile Market & The Food Group. One of the goodies they gave away was a can of Mrs Eden's Kitchen Sliced Peaches ~ used it to make myself that yummy peach cobbler. Couldn't find any Half & Half when I went shopping and used Carnation Evaportated milk with my morning coffee - worked just as well. :)
You love your peach cobbler don't you.

When I was a child for Sunday tea as we called it we would often have a salad followed by tinned fruit and Carnation evaporated milk. I haven't had it for years and didn't even know it was still available.

==================================================================

Parma ham, burrata and skinned tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. All Bran and porridge oats with 50/50 milk and almond milk.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
For lunch I had left over quiche with left over chargrilled arctochokes and a bit of left over parma ham.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
For supper we had organic sausages with new potatoes, French beans and creamed spinach. For pudding I had my trusty All Bran and porridge oats.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
A mug of coffee and a slice of organic whole meal toast with home made marmalade.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
A ham, tomato and mustard sandwich, a pear and a bowl of All Bran and porridge oats.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts

·
Registered
39,669 Posts
Sausage, scrambled eggs w/cheese and grits.

3161 - 3180 of 3220 Posts