·
Registered
39,219 Posts
Raisin Bran w/almond milk.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
^ (Way) too much information. :hysteric:

Some grapes and a couple of slices of ham.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
This thread has been very quiet recently.

I 'm on a diet but I get serious munchies yesterday and went on a food bender and ate far too much (mostly crap) so I'm having vrey meagre rations today to compensate. No breakfast, lunch was a prawn sandwich and a bit of pineapple and this evening I'm going to have beans on toast and and some fruit.

·
Registered
39,219 Posts
Introducing Beyond Broccoli, Made from 100% Real Pork

February 10, 2020
by Falconetti

beyond broccoli

Have a craving for a food with the disgusting taste and texture of broccoli but the nutritional value of bacon? Well say hello to Beyond Broccoli, the only vegetable made from 100% real pork!

“Every one of our pigs is fed a diet consisting entirely of wholesome, organic broccoli,” said company spokesman Brad Weimaraner. “So each bite of its flesh tastes like a crisp, delicious floret picked fresh from the vine, or whatever it is that broccoli grows on.”

Weimaraner says Beyond Broccoli is currently available in bacon, pork chop, and ham varieties. But they’re considering adding kielbasa and Canadian bacon options to break into the international market.

“Consumers will no longer have to worry about getting enough pork in their diets,” he said. “All the health benefits of an entire pork shoulder are now available in a single head of broccoli.”

At press time, the company announced the upcoming release of Impossible Carrots, made from 100% grass-fed beef liver.

[Schmedium]

I'm ready, BRING IT ON!!! 🍴

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
^^😂
Chicken kebab 🌯 with extra guacamole and hummus 🥗

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
My diet has been up and down but I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost nearly 26 pounds since last summer. :)

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
As it's Valentine's day and my partner has had a hard time recently with multiple health issues to deal with we decided to treat ourselves. For supper we had smoked salmon with brown bread and butter and a couple of glasses Ruinart champagne. We finished off with a delicious chocolate éclair. :love:

3021 - 3040 of 3062 Posts