Tennis Forum banner

2981 - 3000 of 3062 Posts

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
I wonder if it's smoked bacon.

Our kitchen is still not fininshed and we have no mains water, no sink and no washing machine. It's driving me nuts. Becasue of the lack of washing up facilities I'm trying not to used pans (which are too big to wash in the handbasin in the bathroom) and do things in the oven. Tonight we had lemon sole goujons with frites and bread and butter pudding.

·
Registered
39,219 Posts
I wonder if it's smoked bacon.

Our kitchen is still not fininshed and we have no mains water, no sink and no washing machine. It's driving me nuts. Becasue of the lack of washing up facilities I'm trying not to used pans (which are too big to wash in the handbasin in the bathroom) and do things in the oven. Tonight we had lemon sole goujons with frites and bread and butter pudding.
That would've helped; it was rather bland. Next time I'll add cooked chopped bacon, simmer it down to a gravy and spoon it over biscuits like sausage gravy.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
That would've helped; it was rather bland. Next time I'll add cooked chopped bacon, simmer it down to a gravy and spoon it over biscuits like sausage gravy.

You could add some leeks a few minutes before the end too.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Christmas Eve chez Mauriac. The first slice of our Christmas cake eaten by candlelight and listening to Nine Lessons and Carols from King’s College, Cambridge.
E517205D-6385-4320-8F88-B2278BE9A864.jpeg
6B1059C0-18E4-4043-8C9B-DEBB725FA8D3.jpeg

·
Registered
13,187 Posts

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
lol I didn't prepare it. An aunt brought it to a family reunion lunch. It's hot as hell in here this time of the year so light and refreshing desserts are the best 😋
Next time, tell your aunt you will make it and give her a nice surprise. ;)

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Beef and pork meatballs with pasta and veg. Marmalade bread and butter pudding.

·
Premium Member
9,811 Posts
sandwich for brunch:

wedge of boiled ham, lettuce, slice of sharp cheddar cheese, topped with mayo & Italian dressing on bagel
with glass of grape juice

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Bacon sandwich, baby spinach and cherry tomatoes with sriracha mayo dressing.

2981 - 3000 of 3062 Posts