Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched a replay of a martina and anna match at the Aus open,

Now these girls love talking to each other while on court,

the commentators kept commenting how there was alot of talking, and how much fun they look like having.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard what these two talk about, is it all tennis?

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
they're talking about moi.hehehe:eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
for u-14s = yes. they. are. always. talking. about. tennis.

anyone else = pffffffff :p

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lmaooooooo

Anna: Did you see that backhand?

Martina: I could do better with my eyes closed.
How about her short dress?

Anna: My shorts kick her ass!!!!!!!, have you seen my matching
belt.

M&A: God knows we look and play better, look how many fans
we attract.

THEY LUV US!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
LOL!:D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I love seeing these two play dubs. GOD, it looks like they're having so much fun.
Which, could be because they both love the game so much.

Okay, first, sometimes during the change of ends or when the match is over, Martina and Anna talk about certain shots. They speak so rapidly, and its so exciting to watch them. They both look like they're excited about the game.
Anna: Oh-you-know-when-we-were-down-40-15-and-I-hit-that-return-with-the-angle?-God-I-didn't-think-I'd-make-that-my-god-but-it-went-in.
Martina: Yeah, you did great. Oh-and-you-know-when-you-hit-that-great-passing-shot-down-the-line?-boy-that-was-good
Anna: Yeah-I-should-do-that-more,-why-can't-I-do-that-when-I-need-to?-Oh-and-what-about-when-we-were-up-set-point-and-you-put-away-that-great-shot-that-set-the-finish-up-for-me-that-was-really-good-work.
Martina: Oh, it was alllright...But what about the shot when we were behind.....

Before the match, or sometimes at change of ends, they talk about what they should and need to do.
Martina: Look, her weak shot is her backhand, so try and serve to there.
Anna: Oh okay. Well what about her serve, to me? Where should I put it?
Martina: Hey, you can make great angles, put it cross-court. And have you seen when she....

Some times while they're ON court, and just about to serve, they just have the short little
you're gonna put it --
yep.
okay.

Knowing exactly what they mean.

And other times on the court (against Raymond and Stubbs, recently :fiery: ), they turn their backs on the other team, and you know they're talking about them.

Martina: sheesh, that Stubbs is a real, you know, isn't she?
Anna: God yeah. That wasn't in, just accept it. She's still carrying on!

Anna: That was coming straight at me.
Martina: Those b!tches are going down!

Anna: That really hurt. (tears in her eyes)
Martina: Don't worry, I'll get 'em back for you.

And then there's always the old
Anna: I should've hit it like *this*. Sorry, Martina.
Martina: Hey, don't worry about it. It was a good try. You'll get it next time.
(high fives)

Martina: No, hit it like *that* why don't you? Sorry Anna.
Anna: No, don't be Martina. Hey, we'll win this, we're better than they are.

Anyway these are just my interpretations. I always have fun, imagining what they're saying.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
It's great to see them at court. They have so much fun, that I'm having fun too ;)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I love seeing these two play dubs. GOD, it looks like they're having so much fun.

Okay, first, sometimes during the change of ends or when the match is over, Martina and Anna talk about certain shots. They speak so rapidly, and its so exciting to watch them. They both look like they're excited about the game.
Anna: Oh-you-know-when-we-were-down-40-15-and-I-hit-that-return-with-the-angle?-God-I-didn't-think-I'd-make-that-my-god-but-it-went-in.
Martina: Yeah, you did great. Oh-and-you-know-when-you-hit-that-great-passing-shot-down-the-line?-boy-that-was-good
Anna: Yeah-I-should-do-that-more,-why-can't-I-do-that-when-I-need-to?-Oh-and-what-about-when-we-were-up-set-point-and-you-put-away-that-great-shot-that-set-the-finish-up-for-me-that-was-really-good-work.
Martina: Oh, it was alllright...But what about the shot when we were behind.....

Before the match, or sometimes at change of ends, they talk about what they should and need to do.
Martina: Hey, you can make great angles, put it cross-court. And have you seen when she....

Some times while they're ON court, and just about to serve, they just have the short little
you're gonna put it --
yep.
okay.

And other times on the court (against Raymond and Stubbs, recently :fiery: ), they turn their backs on the other team, and you know they're talking about them.

(high fives)

Anyway these are just my interpretations. I always have fun, imagining what they're saying.

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
27,828 Posts

you're gonna put it --
yep.
okay.

(high fives)

:scared: Ok this is just a little bit.......worrying :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts