Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kim Clijsters will be a memorable #1 ranked player it seems.

Skilled at wishbone splits.
No Grand Slam titles.
Excels at choking in close finals.

Hingis wasn't so bad after all it seems. :)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Kim Clijsters will be a memorable #1 ranked player it sems.

Skilled at wishbone splits.
No Grand Slam titles.
Excels at choking in close finals.

Hingis wasn't so bad after all it seems. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
What an uninteresting post. :yawn:

·
Registered
125 Posts
How did she choke? she played an error filled match from the beginning of the second set to the finish. I don't really consider that choking. she just didn't play well...and to justines credit....she did.

·
Banned
285 Posts
:wavey: If someone's going to take that No. 1 spot it better be Justine.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
The only good thing Clijster can do as #1 is giving extra bonus points to the Williams and Henin when they wipe the floor with her.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true, Kimmy is going to be a Martina Hingis #1. No Grand Slams, and a choker... Hell, I guess Hingis passed her talents onto Kim. Screw around with the boyfriend instead of focus on the game :p

Justine is the TRUE FUTURE #1 of TENNIS! :notworthy: :worship: :bigclap:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah Justine is the true number one...when she can't beat Serena on anything but clay...and can beat Kim when Kim's game is full of UE....she really is the true number one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brunof/Hagar - Aww, c'mon, Kim will make a fine #1 player. :)

She just needs to win a slam.
And to clear her throat. :p

·
Banned
285 Posts
Hewitt225 said:
Yeah Justine is the true number one...when she can't beat Serena on anything but clay...and can beat Kim when Kim's game is full of UE....she really is the true number one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wavey: "UE" should be read "forced errors" when applied to this particular match.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Hewitt225 said:
Doesn't matter what surface she beat Serena on. Serena isn't playing right now, and Justine deserves to be #1. She's proving to be an all surface player. And she doesn't choke like KIM.
Kim's game UE or not, is a choker... And until she wins something big will be forever known as a Hingis type #1 with less talent. :eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Venus Williams said:
:wavey: "UE" should be read "forced errors" when applied to this particular match.

oh thanks!!!! but actually not....b/c most of kim's errors in the match were pretty much unforced.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bacardi said:
Doesn't matter what surface she beat Serena on. Serena isn't playing right now, and Justine deserves to be #1. She's proving to be an all surface player. And she doesn't choke like KIM.
Kim's game UE or not, is a choker... And until she wins something big will be forever known as a Hingis type #1 with less talent. :eek:

Tour Championships, Indian Wells, and Rome are all really small events. You are SOOO right. Please, Justine didn't win anything big until about two months ago. Everyone acts like Justine has always been some great pressure player. Enjoy the next few weeks before Serena comes back and tramples Justine's ass like she does every other season but spring.

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
oh well mr martini kim is the only player who has won titles on all surfaces the last 12 months

and if you didn't notice kim's performance in sets 2 and 3 was very poor ....
but poor from choking is so different ...

you seem to forget until last year justine was the ultimate choker . kim has only choke once against serena at the AO .

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Hewitt225 said:
Tour Championships, Indian Wells, and Rome are all really small events. You are SOOO right. Please, Justine didn't win anything big until about two months ago. Everyone acts like Justine has always been some great pressure player. Enjoy the next few weeks before Serena comes back and tramples Justine's ass like she does every other season but spring.

I guess Berlin and Charleston are pretty small events.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Hewitt225 said:
Justine beat Kim in the Berlin final where in my opinion, Kim was playing very well... :)

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Hewitt225 said:

I guess you were late when they were delivering brains, maybe you can get one second hand?

·
Registered
125 Posts
M_pIeRcE14 said:
Justine beat Kim in the Berlin final where in my opinion, Kim was playing very well... :)

Well shit...Ai Sugiyama beat Kim in Scottsdale where Kim wasn't playing too bad. I guess Sugiyama is heads and shoulders above kim too!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts