Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
I suppose people should be outraged, but who is really surprised. They tried to get her to throw Schiavone a bone after the match yesterday, but she got defensive and insisted Schiavone's previous match was like a beneficial warmup. I'll try and be outraged, but outrage generally includes some element of surprise.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Knizzle said:
I wasn't serious, that's why I had the :rolleyes: there. When V&S say they beat themselves they are called arrogant, so that must mean Cappy is arrogant also, right??

lol. isnt that the consensus here anyway?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Capriati said the right thing here.....

She choked a big time when she served for the match at 5-3 in the 2nd & 3rd set..... Didn't serve well, didn't go for her shots, didn't hit her groundstrokes with good pace.... Just simply choking!!!! :(

She also had her chances in the twelve game of the 3rd set when Justine showed signs of cramping on her left leg..... Well instead of moving Justine around the court, she hitted the ball back to the center, and committed a few UF errors!!!! :(

Jennifer!! You definitely beated yourself in this match!!! :eek:

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Its one thing to have the lead basically the whole match, then lose it, and another when you just lose and don't give the opponent any credit for their win.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
arrogance is a good thing for sports anyway. get over it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.