Banned
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1ST RD Svetlana Kutneseva 6-4 7-6
2ND RD Mary Pierce 6-4 7-5
3RD RD Daniela Hantchova 6-2 6-0
Q-F Vera Zvonereva 2-6 6-2 6-4
:mad: :mad: ;)
With all these good results i expect her to get to the final and maybe even win the final. To beat the two very talented Russians and Mary Pierce is very good. I know dani couldnt be right to be beaten 6-2 6-0 but still Paola must have played well.

:worship: :D :D ;) :wavey: :lick:

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Well, I really didnt expdect her to reach the semis, cos she had a very tough draw.
But now I see she did it and I can hope she can do better!!!

CONGRATS PAOLA!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I am very happy for her. I think she could beat Krasnoroutskaya and at least make the final. Anyone who would have seen her resutls the past few weeks could have seen this as a possibility.

·
Registered
19,368 Posts
paola :D

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm so increcdibly happy for her. :D Best of luck to her against Lina in the next round. :bounce:

·
Registered
15,403 Posts
Well Paola has actually been playing well for a while now. She looked good at RG (even though she got hammered by Kim) won at Vienna, 4th round at Wimby and now the results here! I think she has a great chance here

GO PAOLA!! :bounce:

·
Registered
19,368 Posts
:D Vamos Paola :D

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
she may have beaten vera, but i forgive her cuz i like this girl!she totally earned my respect at the RG QF against clarisa fernendez last year when clarisa hit an ace that was called out but paola said it was in. i think it gave clarisa the set or set point.

hopefully paola will take out lina(who i also like) and be in the final. if she plays juju, i hope justine wins, but if she plays dementieva, i hope she kicks some serious ASS!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Thats my girl! I love Paola ... She is always so poised and graceful and finally everythings starting to come together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts