Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first picture has been took during the filming of her new video clip and the second one, more official, at the 14th edition of the Glaad Media Awards :

You can notice on both pictures a drastic change of look characterised by a change of hair colour and some more pounds… Maybe she wants to prove people that she is “beautiful, no matter what they say”…

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Kanji said:
Maybe she wants to prove people that she is “beautiful, no matter what they say”…
lol, good one. I have never found her beautiful anyway.

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dahveed said:
lol, good one. I have never found her beautiful anyway.
I think she is terrible on the second picture. Especially when you think she was at a gala! Horrible hair and horrible dress make a bad combo...

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
I think she CAN be extremely beautiful, but she's atm... Pitty!:eek:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Maybe she was tired of wearing all those girdles.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
the dress looks like a parachute.... bleh

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
she has definitly got fatter- maybe she is having personal problems--i prefered her the way she was--and black hair makes her look a bit crazy.

·
Banned
986 Posts
I heard X-tina on the radio and she was saying she was exploring her Latina side. ;) I like the black hair. She looks a little like Shannon Doherty. Do you X-tina! :)

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I never thought she was pretty, but don't tell me you think she's too fat in those pics! Her weight seems perfectly normal.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
:D Rae.

Also she said that she "wasn't afraid of change". I just hope she goes back to blonde sooner or later. :drool:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i think her weight right now is beautiful and perfectly normal. god forbid someone in the industry actually NOT be skin and bones. maybe now she'll get an ass to really show off and some thighs to go along with it.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I've seen her twat lips one to many times to actually ever find her a credible dresser anymore.

:eek:

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beggin' Beguine said:
I never thought she was pretty, but don't tell me you think she's too fat in those pics! Her weight seems perfectly normal.
I didn't say she was fat, just that she obviously took a few pounds. This leads to discussion when you know how the industry works (and when you refer to her previous style)... Personally I tend to think like Bezza and guess on some personal problems. However, this is pure speculation...

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I think she looks a lot better since she put on a little weight. I mean I think she's still thin, but just not skin and bones anymore. She definitely should keep herself at this kind of weight, well at least until go see her in concert cos I wanna see those curves!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts