Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from his latest column:

There's a Li'l Wayne rap song called "Sportscenter" running around the internet for quite a while now and posters from wtaworld.com say Elena Dementieva's grunt is featured in this rap song. Can you confirm this? Thanks!
-- Gracie Manila, Philippines
Congrats Gracie. You are the first person ever to put "L'il Wayne" and "Elena Dementieva" in the same sentence. I'll take Gilbert Gottfried for the block. Seriously, now I'm perversely curious. If any of you guys know anything about this, do tell...

·
Registered
47,688 Posts
Stumped? Just listen to the song and it's obvious who it is. :retard:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
First Sharapova with LeBron James and now this. What's with the Russians working on getting street cred? Kuzzie with the cornrows... Serena and Venus better represent. The Kayne West and Snoop lyrics might not be enough now. Serena you ain't doing anything right now. Stop working the camera and get in a video. You should have been in Bubba Sparxxx's Ms. New Booty.

·
Registered
47,688 Posts
Wannabeknowitall said:
First Sharapova with LeBron James and now this. What's with the Russians working on getting street cred? Kuzzie with the cornrows... Serena and Venus better represent. The Kayne West and Snoop lyrics might not be enough now. Serena you ain't doing anything right now. Stop working the camera and get in a video. You should have been in Bubba Sparxxx's Ms. New Booty.
:lol:

Or, Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back". :hearts:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
ugh i wish i could go to rosmalen to see you lena :sad: then watch all your practise matches the whole week, looking you in the eyes all the time making you notice me and come and talk to me by yourself. buy you a little cactus and then ask you out for a cup of coffee to talk and by the end of the week fall happely in love. :drool:

sigh :eek:, thank god for creating wishfull thinking and dreams :)

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
SelesFan70 said:
Did we (WTAWorld.com) really get a shout out in his column? :clap2:
You sure are easy to impress. :lol: Anyway, most writers frequently read messageboards.

·
Team WTAworld
17,620 Posts
I was wondering if anyone was going to credit King.. he found it! King you should write it and send him a link to the file! lol

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
havent heard a word of the song

but yea i was curiously interested when i read lil wayne and lena d mentioned in the same breath

1 - 18 of 18 Posts