Maja Matevzic SLO vs. Alicia Molik AUS
(WC) Nathalie Dechy FRA vs. (2) Martina Hingis SUI

Doubles Main Draw

I.Tulyaganova/M.Sharapova vs. E.Bovina/S. Williams
N. Dechy/A. Molik vs. V.Williams/L.Davenport

Important informations

#1 : Seedings is based on the ranking from 4th of August
#2 : Deadline to commit to the doubles draw is on Wednesday 8 a.m. GMT
#3 : Deadline to send points in singles (100 into three sets) is on Wednesday, 10 a.m. GMT
#4 : Deadline to send points in doubles (100 points into three sets) is on Friday, 10 a.m. GMT
#5 : Results will be done in colours :

Players from The Worst Bitches
Players from Silly Pussycats
Players from Absolute Fighters
Players from Sexy Beauties

Have fun and support your team!

Commit doubles teams (your partner can be from other groups)!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

The second week of FLT also see the players in action in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand

The people in Wellington have a chance to see FLT number 1 Maria Sharapova in action, alongside 2nd seed Martina Hingis, 3rd seed Elena Bovina and 4th seed Jennifer Capriati. All top 4 seeds represent different groups, so competition will be fierce, no more so in than the first round match between the Williams sisters Serena and Venus which will excite the fans at Wellington's Yarmouth Tennis Stadium

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi azza :wavey:

Does anyone want to team up with Flipkens? :)

·
Premium Member
20,718 Posts
Maria Sharapova eager to get underway

World #1 Maria Sharapova stretching before practice in Wellington

Yesterday the world number 1 in FLT arrived in Wellington New Zealand after last week taking out the Margaret Court Cup over Martina Hingis 6-3 6-3.

"Last week I played so very well, I actually surprised myself. Ive now had 3 days rest and i thought i should get back into practice today before my match on tuesday".

"Im still so shocked that im the FLT world number 1 player, im still only 16 and im so young, its amazing for me to play so well and win those matches i won, hopefully i can keep it going this week, but im really aiming for the Australian Open thats what i want!!".

"Yes, this week if signed up for doubles, i dont know how it will effect my game, cos i do play alot of tennis, but we will see how we go this week, im playing with Iroda, i dont know her too too well but im sure ill get to know her this week alot".

:bounce: Go Maria you can do it! :worship:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.