*blows raspberries at Lakers fans*

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
LOL yeah well done LA.hahahaha

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Although I am not a Laker fan (I root for individuals not teams and Chris Webber is my favorite individual in the NBA), as a resident of Hollywood I feel compelled to respond...

Count the Rings Haters, Count the Rings!!!

Shaq rules!!!

C Webb's #1!!!

Shout out to Barkley and Doctor J my all time faves!!!

This will be my only NBA post on these boards ever (I think).

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
awww...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Kobe :hearts:

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
I'm proud of my boys, they gave it everything they had, but they just couldn't overcome everything that happened this year.

That's one hell of a run they made. But sadly, all good things must come to an end.

I think they'll be back winning titles in about two years or so.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
kobe is kinda cute when hes crying :lick:

joe, i think theyll be back too

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Watching Kobe give that interview at the end of the game actually made me cry.
He just wanted it so bad, and they couldn't get it done :sad:

It was sad to watch them this last time, cos everyone is getting shipped out in the off season :sad:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
What do you mean getting shipped out? Did they lose some key players because of the war? I dont understand what happened to the Lakers that is so sad?

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
BigB08822 said:
What do you mean getting shipped out? Did they lose some key players because of the war? I dont understand what happened to the Lakers that is so sad?
I mean a lot of those guys are gonna be released, or traded (horry, shaw, maybe D fish, madsen....)

I guess it's sad for me cos i've been a laker fan since i was a little kid, and around here, those guys are like family. And it hurts to watch them lose and be disappointed.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
To me...watching him cry was the sweetest revenge for me :devil:. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....woop de fucking doo!!! Best news I've had all year!!! I've been waiting for this since last year!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...woop de fucking doo. Although...I do think Kobe's hella cute...but who cares...they lost!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ahhhhhh...I have no life :rolleyes:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts