Registered
34,218 Posts
Yuo could always run the "official resort" of WTA World:
  • JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa Launches Tennis Getaway Package
:D

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
join the club! I quit from my law firm, and am looking for a new job. I've had offers from other law firms, but the whole point of my leaving was NOT to work in a law firm, so I said no.
boi, do you need a business partner? ;) :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i wasn't planning to quit. I work for a large US corp and they've been involved in some iffy deals with a bank in Germany. The German bank lost nearly 2 billion euros last year and they're under investigation by their version of the SEC. The Germans are shutting down all of their US and UK operations. As a result, my firm is gonna lose $200 million revenue per annum so cuts are being made. Myself, and the other guys in my dept. are those cuts :( this hasn't been made official yet but i've been informed that it's "most likely"

anyways, how come yuo quit being a Legal Gurl? tired of all the unethical practices? :p

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Hey Key Boi, keep your (sorry yuor) head up buddy.

I was floating around with a JD for 3 years just temping before I got something that I really wanted.

My advice is check yuor ego regarding future employment (don't think yuo're too good to shovel a little shit every now and then to pay the rent) and don't spend all of yuor "off time" job hunting.

Enjoy as much of the free time as yuo can, even if it just means having the dubious thrill of getting hammered at noon on a Tuesday and rubbing it in your "working friend's" faces.

Of course, I hope yuo're wrong about getting the axe but if you are correct; embrace it and enjoy it (what choice do yuo really have?)

Cheers.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
ckb i'm sure you'll be fine in the end. you're creative enough to stay out of the unemployment line i'm sure. i hope it all works out for you as quickly as you want it to. :)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JollyRoger said:
CKB for CEO of the JF Turner calendar co! :p
hey, if i was to become their CEO, i'd soon turn them around and now that we know Anna has mafia links, i'd make her an offer she couldn't refuse :)

thax DD :kiss: and kiwifan, but i've been layed off before, about 3 years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to me

anyways, i'm gonna be okay, i'm not exactly broke and i'm sure there's gonna be a neet severance deal, like last time! :)

if i do get fired, after the dust has settled, i might take off and spend some time in the Caribbean. I've unfinished business there, of a personal nature. I'm seriously thinking that perhaps now is a good time in my life to stop acting like an asshole and to settle down with a nice gurl...

i know. Scary, huh?

- Car Key Boi

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Well, I suppose the $1000 and $2000 rewards on your threads are now just a distant memory.

But oh, CKB, how will I pay my July bills?! :(

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I hope you get a job.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Aawww! This reminds me why I continue to work for the government! :p

Anyway, if it does happen I'm sure you'll enjoy your offtime. I also know you'll have a new job in no time.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
hey, if i was to become their CEO, i'd soon turn them around and now that we know Anna has mafia links, i'd make her an offer she couldn't refuse :)

thax DD :kiss: and kiwifan, but i've been layed off before, about 3 years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to me

anyways, i'm gonna be okay, i'm not exactly broke and i'm sure there's gonna be a neet severance deal, like last time! :)

if i do get fired, after the dust has settled, i might take off and spend some time in the Caribbean. I've unfinished business there, of a personal nature. I'm seriously thinking that perhaps now is a good time in my life to stop acting like an asshole and to settle down with a nice gurl...

i know. Scary, huh?

- Car Key Boi
Key Boi- i would say sorry to hear but you don't sound too distressed, so...on to more important matters- remember they don't call Trinis Trickadadians for nothing- so be careful ;) :p - sure you don't want a bajan gal istead ;) :wavey:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
don't worry about the Car Key Boi, i'm like that Beyonce chick

I'M A SURVIVOR! :)

found a pic on the net of the chick who's division was responsible for all the fuckstock. Word is her German bosses are gonna shitcan her too. But don't feel too sorry for her. She's loaded

as yuo can see, Mrs Saunders is quite a hot MILF!

as far as i'm concerned, she owes me. I'll take a blowjob thank yuo very much :D

- Car Key Boi :cool:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bajangurl said:
Key Boi- i would say sorry to hear but you don't sound too distressed, so...on to more important matters- remember they don't call Trinis Trickadadians for nothing- so be careful ;) :p - sure you don't want a bajan gal istead ;) :wavey:
nothing to be distressed about, i've been very fortunate. I've burned through more cash than what most people earn in a lifetime. Fast cars, fast gurls, best tickets at the ball game blah, and the rest of it i wasted :)

and i will be careful. And yeah, if things don't work out with Nelissa, i'll be in touch Bajangurl. I've never seen yuor pic, but yuo're a beautiful person

and that is troof

- Car Key Boi

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
nothing to be distressed about, i've been very fortunate. I've burned through more cash than what most people earn in a lifetime. Fast cars, fast gurls, best tickets at the ball game blah, and the rest of it i wasted :)

and i will be careful. And yeah, if things don't work out with Nelissa, i'll be in touch Bajangurl. I've never seen yuor pic, but yuo're a beautiful person

and that is troof

- Car Key Boi

yeah, Key Boi- i think most people here know that you will be okay and are only saying the 'appropriate' thing to say ;)

Well, I'll be in the Caribbean in a few weeks, and might pose for a photo on the beach just for yuo (with yuo in mind)- i know- I'm a dick tease :devil: :D

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bajangurl said:
yeah, Key Boi- i think most people here know that you will be okay and are only saying the 'appropriate' thing to say ;)

Well, I'll be in the Caribbean in a few weeks, and might pose for a photo on the beach just for yuo (with yuo in mind)- i know- I'm a dick tease :devil: :D
i love gurls who are dick teasers :hearts:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts