Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's about we give jelena a bit more respect and credit she has been playing so well this year and gave us some great matches to watch. Good luck in the final jelena :)

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
yeeeeeeeha! go get that title gal ! and boy will i be angry if eurosport wont show the ceremony!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
i hope she wins tomorrow and comes to Fed Cup on high note...she's probably gonna play another 6 matches next week- atleast-

Please drop Warsaw JJ! Please! Have some rest!

·
Premium Member
10,710 Posts
Beautiful arms, shoulders, and legs:

But the key to her recent success is that look of determination and never-say-die effort.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
of course i'm not from serbia... so no offense. but i dont see that much potential in serbia's team yet. ana isn't playing and i dont want jelena to play another three matches before warsaw. i want her to do well in warsaw :( instead of just rushing from one place to another. i know its surely important to her, but i want her in the top5 asap ! :D

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
yeah, that's a pretty tough one. i dont know. i have never seen a match of them :/

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Ana Ivanovic vs. Jelena Jankovic (4 - 1) Facts speak louder than words.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Beautiful arms, shoulders, and legs:

But the key to her recent success is that look of determination and never-say-die effort.
Too bad that look of determination was from like 2005.

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Ana Ivanovic vs. Jelena Jankovic (4 - 1) Facts speak louder than words.
Ana won one of those in a walkover last summer so a more accurate stat is 3-1. The walkover was to be a rematch in Montreal of their previous week's match in LA. I think a healthy Jelena would've won that. But lately, Ana's had her # twice in a row.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
She truly has given us some wonderful matches this year. There was the final in Sydney versus Kim, and the semifinal in Doha against Justine. I just love to see her winning! It makes me excited!

·
Registered
27,963 Posts
Gotta repect the way she won the match against Vee - having the nerve to go for such a daring winner on mp :eek: Hope Jelena wins today now :)

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Jelena :hearts:

Take the title tonight :yeah:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
She's definitely very entertaining to watch!

great character

1 - 20 of 24 Posts