Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember at the end of last year, people were all in a dither about the Days Of Our Lives plot at that time in which a serial killer was rampant all over town. It turned out to be I guess the character Marlena.

Now I come to find out, it was all a hoax. All the characters that got killed, including Marlena, are actually alive and well on some deserted island.

What will they think of next?:lol:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Helen Lawson said:
Soap Operas are a great way for a struggling actor or actress to get lots of experience and some dough.
I agree but that was not the point of the thread.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
OMG that is a farce.Second onyl maybe to the whole its a dream thing in Dallas was it?

In britain soaps are very realistic and deal with very important issues.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Monica_Rules said:
OMG that is a farce.Second onyl maybe to the whole its a dream thing in Dallas was it?

dallas! greatest soap ever!

it's in syndication on SOAPnet, and they just completed the 'dream' season. you sorta knew it was coming after they killed off sue ellen and jaime...then it randomly flashed to pam waking up and finding bobby in the shower.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Monica_Rules said:
Yes, but that's what makes them incredibly depressing and unappealing.

·
Banned
886 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Soap Operas are a great way for a struggling actor or actress to get lots of experience and some dough.
Well, Hel, I never had to slum like the rest of the lot. I was on the Great White Way by age 10.

·
Banned
886 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Yes, you did have rather aggressive agents, Neely. I was tossing you out of my shows before you were 15!
Speaking of aggression, Hel, I like how Mike Connors roughed up in Where Love has Gone. Ha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts