Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to this new forum, dedicated to Anett Kontaveit.

The relevant cheering threads were moved in here - if there's any older threads that should be in this forum, alert your moderator, or any admin, and we will move it.

Also, if you'd like a name change for the forum, discuss it among yourselves (with a poll for example) and let us know - we'll change it.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
Can we please have Mynx's 1st Volume moved here too? Thanks :)

Also guys do we want any threads stickied? And will we continue using the Cheering Thread format or have new threads for different surfaces/seasons etc. like some other Sub forums?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Can we please have Mynx's 1st Volume moved here too? Thanks :)

Also guys do we want any threads stickied? And will we continue using the Cheering Thread format or have new threads for different surfaces/seasons etc. like some other Sub forums?
I guess no need for stickies at the moment, they become useful when there is a large number of threads :)
Also I personally would prefer keeping the cheering threads format for now. Or what do you guys think?

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
I guess no need for stickies at the moment, they become useful when there is a large number of threads :)
Also I personally would prefer keeping the cheering threads format for now. Or what do you guys think?
I prefer the current format too. I feel like it gets hard to backlog and find stuff when there are too many threads, and often we get a bit off topic anyway so may as well keep it just keep one Cheering Thread. Her other threads are more information based rather than discussion (Ranking/Schedule) or they are more footage (Instagram/Twitter/On-Court Photos/Videos). If I add an articles thread that again will be more information based :)

·
Banned
22,487 Posts
I prefer the current format too. I feel like it gets hard to backlog and find stuff when there are too many threads, and often we get a bit off topic anyway so may as well keep it just keep one Cheering Thread. Her other threads are more information based rather than discussion (Ranking/Schedule) or they are more footage (Instagram/Twitter/On-Court Photos/Videos). If I add an articles thread that again will be more information based :)
I was gonna suggest adding the News And Articles thread again.

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
I was gonna suggest adding the News And Articles thread again.
I will do some research and see how she's tracking online. Although I am happy to post some Estonian articles, it is pointless to just post those as the Estonian posters here are very up to date with what is written about her locally. I will make a thread when there is more sufficient English information about her :)

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
I would also like to keep it in one cheering thread. I'm glad to see people here think the same:)

Let's hope we can have a trophy's one one day soon:cheer:

·
Registered
37,494 Posts
I would also like to keep it in one cheering thread. I'm glad to see people here think the same:)

Let's hope we can have a trophy's one one day soon:cheer:
Yes, I should make a trophy post in Anett's photo thread already based on her ITF success :inlove:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts