Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
77,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to this new forum, dedicated to Kristina Mladenovic.

The relevant cheering threads were moved in here - if there's any older threads that should be in this forum, alert your moderator, or any admin, and we will move it.

Also, if you'd like a name change for the forum, discuss it among yourselves (with a poll for example) and let us know - we'll change it.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Now this is unexpected :lol: I'd go with the old suggestion of "Mlad the Impaler" for the subforum name.

Let's start making threads now :banana:

Okay, just the pics thread for now.

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
^ Won't some of your compatriots take offense? :lol:

Good news, I suppose (although I am not convinced of this forum's long-term viability). Our comedy routine can have its own thread now - no more spamming the cheering thread with my (mostly) off-topic nonsense.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Well, Dracula hasn't bothered them so much, why would Mlad the Impaler? :lol:

What do you mean about its long-term viability? It's gonna be nuked if there isn't enough activity? :tears:

How did it happen, anyway? :scratch:

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
It's not like it's never happened before, even to players ranked higher than her at the time (hi Domi! :lol:). Hopefully she'll start winning singles titles in 2016 to bring in some glory hunters new blood.

Beats me :lol:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
It's not like it's never happened before, even to players ranked higher than her at the time (hi Domi! :lol:). Hopefully she'll start winning singles titles in 2016 to bring in some glory hunters new blood.
I think there will be enough activity even if she continues the kind of form she had on clay and grass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts