Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look,Peng Shuai was wearing a Nike outfit but with a Adidas hat,is this allowed?:eek:So, which is the real sponsor of Peng?Did she wrongly wear something?:unsure:

The same weird thing is Zheng Jie was wearing Nike,not Anta she contracted several days ago.How can it be like this?:confused:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
i heard shushus no sponsors. :sad: only na, zheng and yan earned a lot of money from their endorsements.

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i heard shushus no sponsors. :sad: only na, zheng and yan earned a lot of money from their endorsements.
Really?This is sad for Shuai,she is a beautiful girl:sad:.And she is a better player than Yan Zi,she deseves a decent sponsor I think:(

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
Really?This is sad for Shuai,she is a beautiful girl:sad:.And she is a better player than Yan Zi,she deseves a decent sponsor I think:(
yes, remember she got nothing from the beijing olympics while na received $250,000 and yan zi and zheng jie received $1 million. three of them got expensive cars from one of their sponsors.

alls about marketing, yans beautiful. :eek: even she plays so badly in tennis since last year, she still earns around US$3 million this year from their endorsements. :help:

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peng:awww::hug:
Hope the municipal government of Tianjin had given her some financial support:awww:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
Peng:awww::hug:
Hope the municipal government of Tianjin had given her some financial support:awww:
not sure she gets help from them. :shrug: she said shes to book the economy class for the flights and live in the cheap hotels to save some money. she needs to pay US$6000 per week for her coach. :eek:

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am sure she will definitely get financial support from municipal government,since she will play for team Tianjin in this year's National Game,but I am not sure how much could she get:)

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
I am sure she will definitely get financial support from municipal government,since she will play for team Tianjin in this year's National Game,but I am not sure how much could she get:)
if she wins a gold medal at the Chinese National Games, she receives between $500000 and 1 Million. :p

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But,it's hard,Team Hubei with Li Na and Sichuan with Zheng Jie and Yan Zi are too strong.

PS:This year's National Games will be in Shandong Province in which I live,I know my city will co-host some events,I hope it includes tennis:bounce::hearts:um, then Volleyball and Table Tennis:eek:

·
Registered
11,002 Posts
I think that she doesnt have an endorsement deal with Nike, cos Nike usually doesn't like its athletes having any other sponsors' stuff on their clothes - and she also has this "TCL" on her shoulder

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
But,it's hard,Team Hubei with Li Na and Sichuan with Zheng Jie and Yan Zi are too strong.

PS:This year's National Games will be in Shandong Province in which I live,I know my city will co-host some events,I hope it includes tennis:bounce::hearts:um, then Volleyball and Table Tennis:eek:
i think na or zheng'll win the gold medal of WS. :p yan/zheng'll win the gold medal of WD again. :eek:

i heard ting li "unretired" this year just for the chinese national games. :lol:

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
The Chinese team always all wear Nike outfits no matter who they're sponsored by normally. :shrug: Just like Radwanska's wore Lotto in their tie. :)

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Привет;15504087 said:
The Chinese team always all wear Nike outfits no matter who they're sponsored by normally. :shrug: Just like Radwanska's wore Lotto in their tie. :)
I agree, James. I believe it's got to with companies involved with the particular tie which effects what players wear.

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Shuai wore Nike when part of CTA.
Last year she had an individual deal with adidas.
Now she must be without any sponsor if she is wearing a mix of things.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Aren't those pics from Fed Cup? Nike still has contracts with the CTA I think. Some of those players have been given "more freedom", but the rest of the girls who still travel with the CTA still have to wear Nike. Jie has a contract with ANTA, Yan a contract with LiNing, Na is still with Nike and Shuai is with Adidas, it's just that when they play for the CTA (i.e. Fed Cup) Nike has got the right to be represented, just like they handle it for Olympic teams, because they pay for the team.

At least, that's what I think this all is about ;)

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Aren't those pics from Fed Cup? Nike still has contracts with the CTA I think. Some of those players have been given "more freedom", but the rest of the girls who still travel with the CTA still have to wear Nike. Jie has a contract with ANTA, Yan a contract with LiNing, Na is still with Nike and Shuai is with Adidas, it's just that when they play for the CTA (i.e. Fed Cup) Nike has got the right to be represented, just like they handle it for Olympic teams, because they pay for the team.

At least, that's what I think this all is about ;)
Yeah, that makes sense cuz I think Shuai is still with adidas.

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Dally Randrianteffy had a sponsership bid sold on Ebay, didn't she?
she had a sponsership for 3 Grand on her shoulder, and played with it for 6 months, something like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts